PS3 Dawnguard might never release...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
All you've done is talk about what differences are which most everyone knows about and it's auto correct douche lol. Ever heard of that. Ive been tired of this a long time ago.

Your trying to say facts about stuff that doesn't matter. What I've given u is the facts that they CHOSE to do everything. If you can't handle that and can't comprehend it than idk what to tell you.

God your hilarious.

And ya I'm upset about how Bethesda is treating this whole thing.

Keep looking dumb cause your doing a fine job at it ;)

WHEN SOMEONE CHOOSES TO DO SOMETHING IT IS THEIR FAULT

U still didn't tell me where fault lies with Sony lol.

Who cares how the rams are. Yes they are different but BETHESDA CHOSE TO WORK WITH SOMETHING DIFFICULT.
How are u not able to understand such a simple concept?

Quit trying to act smart kid.

Keep trying to say oh but the ram here is different and oh they got to change blah blah.

I have more than once stated the fact it is a difficult system. But last time BETHESDA CHOSE TO WORK WITH IT.

CAN'T ARGUE WITH THE FACTS! JACK!
SOMEONE CHOOSES TO DO SOMETHING, IT'S THEY'RE FAULT

Dude, listen. I have PS3, I'm upset about Dawnguard not being released, but you don't see me being a troll and just spewing random crap about the differences. Just shut up. Seriously.

Sean

lost somewhere
***Original post deleted by Rayven ***

It's like staying near a sewer, you can't stand near it for long or you will really feel the stench, so I quickly read your post. I just can't read "ignorant person."

HeartlessAngel puts it best, as there is a difference between being disappointed and spewing random crap.

Yes. Skyrim is out for the PS3. (SHOCKING!)
The PS3 doesn't have capable enough hardware (and I have gone into details many times) for Skyrim's engine to run correctly. There is the problem of Dawnguard being recoded too heavily that the main game won't accept it, and if it isn't recoded enough, then the same problems that plagued the game initially will plague the DLC.
The way the PS3 is set up works out well for games that are coded from the ground up for the PS3, it can be difficult for multiplatform games though, all because Sony wanted to create their own unique architecture. That isn't a bad thing, and it works well for other games, but not Skyrim.
Also, Zenimax Media (the publisher) saw an open market to get their games out, and decided to go through with it. Combined with the release date they gave for Skyrim that was set in stone many months prior to release, didn't help.

I have a good smartphone that can load a website through an internet browser, and no matter how quickly I type, it will always come out how I typed it (because I can spell it correctly).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts