• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Here's a nifty little thread for all the "Dawnguard" INFO: That way it's not all spread out all over the news section... :confused:

Ok, so I'm at work and I'm having trouble getting to the official stuff. But it seems that "Dawnguard" is set for release in the summer, with more info coming at E3. Xbox is getting it first (lame, but expected). I haven't found any more info (damn my work filtering all the gaming sites). Here's the picture:

skyrim-dawnguard-dlc.jpg

WHATCHA THINKING? WHO'S GOT MORE INFO TO SHARE WITH ME?

Jbcarey

dangit, you were first....

So basically all this is was Beth saying yesterday that they were going to make an announcement today. But really all that happened today was them announcing that they are going to make an announcement at E3... :confused: I think we all just got trolled... :p

Jbcarey

I'm seeing some sites saying "Xbox Exclusive?" Please tell me that's bull.

I've read that Xbox will get this DLC a month before other console's.... (or PC?)

Wait a minute. Exclusive for Xbox 360?

Don’t act surprised. Bethesda has stated since August that the first two DLC for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will be timed exclusive for Xbox 360 for 30 days.

But here it is! Dawnguard! What can we fish out of this teaser image? Nothing really.

What else do we know? Nothing until E3 2012. Until then, if you’re playing on Xbox 360, rejoice in knowing that you’re getting the DLC first and also enjoy the fact that the Kinect update should be active now for all your shouting needs.

The rest of us PlayStation 3 and PC players will be right here… Waiting… For 30 days

Dawnguard Announced As First Xbox 360 Exclusive DLC for Skyrim - The Mog Blog

Necromis

yeah it was always know that the first DLC would be 30 days on Xbox, I am actually glad that is the case means those M$ peeps will get to worry about the bugs first, we can get a clean patched version 30 days later. :p

But I don't think it is Daedra due to the eyes. I think that person is supposed to be the Dragon Born, not an NPC.

That also being said, Bethesda sucks with no real announcement just a teaser and wait another month. That is BS since they kept telling us they would tell us about the DLC end of April. Oh yeah, they told us the name, and *I* had that info over a month ago.

Look at it this way, given that it's Bethesda, you'll be getting the benefit of having Xbox players beta test and report all the bugs and glitches for you. :p
That is a darn good point. And it makes me much happier about it! :D

TJ GORY

Not of this Plane...
yup and the pc players will have a refined version before an update is even released for the xbox's version.

lol Dagmar that is what I said no another thread.
Actually, you kinda said it in this thread too:
yeah it was always know that the first DLC would be 30 days on Xbox, I am actually glad that is the case means those M$ peeps will get to worry about the bugs first, we can get a clean patched version 30 days later. :p
;)

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
well...i might just go out and buy an Xbox and "beta test" for you guys. I have no qualms against doing it, we'll see when the time draws closer

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
WHATCHA THINKING? WHO'S GOT MORE INFO TO SHARE WITH ME?
There actually isn't anymore info lol. You got it all right there.

It was, of course, a tweet from Bethesda blogs: Twitter

They did tweet saying "More to come at E3". I'm guessing we won't know anything else till then.

Goodness I hope this is bigger than Shivering Isles, cause it would be abit too long for just "Horse Armor". :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts