• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BattleMage088

I haven't gotten to deep in the new dawngaurd, but i was interested to know if there are any new housesavailable? Do you just get some quarters in either of the dawngaurd or vampire bases like winterhold? if so are the rooms any good? worth moving from your house to?

Get Sm0ked

Alea Iacta Est
I haven't gotten to deep in the new dawngaurd, but i was interested to know if there are any new housesavailable? Do you just get some quarters in either of the dawngaurd or vampire bases like winterhold? if so are the rooms any good? worth moving from your house to?

I have completed the vampire quest line and 80+ side quests

When you complete the main quest line for either faction you become the owner of the castle

BattleMage088

I have completed the vampire quest line and 80+ side quests

When you complete the main quest line for either faction you become the owner of the castle
Do you get good quarters? i'll assume each castle has alchemy and enchanting tables, but do you get weapons racks or forges?

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
I would also like to know this.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I thought Serena was the new owner of the vampire castle.

Yeah I have just completed the dawnguard side and Isran still seems to be running things!! Unless I missed something??? Only one mannequin but you have a armoured troll pit and all the essenstials, not to mention a castle full of hardcore,crossbow wielding vampire hunters.... Like a boss

BattleMage088

Yeah I have just completed the dawnguard side and Isran still seems to be running things!! Unless I missed something??? Only one mannequin but you have a armoured troll pit and all the essenstials, not to mention a castle full of hardcore,crossbow wielding vampire hunters.... Like a boss
Sounds like good digs.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts