PS3 Dawnguard for PS3 delayed because Bethesda is not working on one thing at a time.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SuperJordy3

But probalby Hearthfire before Dawnguard.
Is Hearthfire even worth getting?

SuperJordy3

Sounds like my cup of tea. Not everyone's though.
It does sound pretty hectic. :) Do you know roughly how much it costs?

SuperJordy3

Oh okay. That's alright. :) Your girlfriend is a lucky girl. :)

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
It does sound pretty hectic. :) Do you know roughly how much it costs?
Yeah I think it's worth it. It's only going to be 5 dollars. (eer so it is for the Xbox as of Now)

and from what I've seen it's worth it. It's not a BIG proper Expansion though. It's more like the "Horse Armor, Oriory, Vampire Hideout" type of Downloads from Oblivion....

...but it's ALOT Bigger and better than that stuff was... as well as Cheaper (thx god!)

EDIT: thats American Dollars... Not sure what that Translates to in Aussie Currency lol

SuperJordy3

It's only going to be 5 dollars.
Oh! Okay. So it's much cheaper than what Dawnguard is going to cost right? Dawnguard is around $25 isn't it?

SuperJordy3

Well then, may as well get it if it comes out on PS3. :) Thanks bro.

SuperJordy3

No Dawnguard yet though.
I'm getting really frustrated with the release of Dawnguard..

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Look at it this way. Bethesda working on more than one thing at a time could mean Fallout 4. Don't get your jimmies rustled, folks - Fallout: New Whereeverit'sgoingtobethistime is on the way!

Hargood

I'm getting really frustrated with the release of Dawnguard..
Honestly, Although I love it.... It's not That much of a Game breaker. Sure it's cool to have another Storyline going on again if you've done everything, But I don't think it make Skyrim Better.... It just makes it "Alittle More". If you really like playing on the PS3, i wouldn't sweat it too much. ...

...I do like being a Vampire Hunter though :D

Torok

I really hope it comes out for PS3, if it doesn't then I wasted 20$ for nothing.

It's insane how poorly Bethesduh has done at fixing bugs (on both consoles) and handling their issues with PS3.

I understand that Microsoft charges for online play and takes that money and gives it to developers to make Xbox their priority but this takes the cake. This Hines CEO has done a horrible job. I would have immediately created a group to make this a priority and if it couldn't get fixed within a month, I would have promise it will come and be discounted 50% (at least). Instead he cops an attitude.

Skyrim was my #1 game for 6 month. I passed off all of the bugs as 'well it''s a massive game' but now I see they either like brains, motivation or manpower.....maybe all three. Such a shame that such a great game has been mishandled.

Now I play Dragon's Dogma. When I got it I was told not to expect a Skyrim replacement or I would be disappointed. It was good advice but it definitely exceeded my expectations. There are no bugs, it's massive and there are already 6 DLC packs for it and it's only been out since May 22nd 2012.

The whole Skyrim PS3 screw-up broke my heart and I still do a weekly search for 'Skyrim PS3' in hope the developers got their act together but the future doesn't look good for PS3 owners and with this current game engine and group of developers, I don't see a grand future for Bethesda. Skyrim is best for non-console players. I wish I had beefed up my PC and purchased the game for it. Console commands, mods, texture packs....that's the way Skyrim needs to be played......at least in it's current state.

SuperJordy3

Does anybody know if there is any new news about the release of Dawnguard on PS3 yet or is it still the same old stuff?

Hotty Squirrel

GENOCIDE JUNKIE!
i would actually recommend that you get it for pc because it runs smoother if you dont mess with console commands that much and you have all of the mods you want, someone is already making Alagaesia from some books or movie i guess, i forgot sorry and the landmass is 5x the size of skyrim, its just not a completed project, so far the landmass is done but anyways, there a million different thing you can do with the pc version... just letting you know. i had it for xbox and i sold mine for the pc

Hargood

Does anybody know if there is any new news about the release of Dawnguard on PS3 yet or is it still the same old stuff?

I just found something sad:
Earlier in the month, we provided an update on Dawnguard’s status for PS3.”
“It’s been a few weeks, and we wanted to make sure everyone knows where we’re at with Dawnguard. Skyrim is a massive and dynamic game that requires a lot of resources, and things get much more complex when you’re talking about sizable content like Dawnguard.
“We have tried a number of things, but none of them solve the issue enough to make Dawnguard good for everyone. The PS3 is a powerful system, and we’re working hard to deliver the content you guys want.”
“Dawnguard is obviously not the only DLC we’ve been working on either, so the issues of adding content get even more complicated. This is not a problem we’re positive we can solve, but we are working together with Sony to try to bring you this content.”
“We wish we had a more definitive answer right now. We understand the frustration when the same content is not available on all platforms.”
“When we have an update, we will certainly let you know. We deeply appreciate all the time and support you have given us, and we’ll keep doing our best to return that.”

SuperJordy3

That wasn't as sad as I was thinking it was going to be. :) Haha! Yeah, so nothing new has come out then.. Thanks brother. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts