PS3 Dawnguard for PS3 delayed because Bethesda is not working on one thing at a time.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Torok

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
I cried when I read that.
After my ps3 getting YLOD and not being able to play for a month or two I thought it came out for PS3 :sadface:
Now I can occupy myself getting back all my data.

Thanks for posting this. I wondered what happened xP

Ebonyflesh

Three Dog
Bethesda: PS3 Skyrim Dawnguard DLC delay unrelated to Hearthfire DLC development - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Bethesda multitasks, a lot it seems like. So PS3 players, let's not be hopeless and impatient. Bethesda is working hard on Dawnguard and other projects.

So let's be glad with what we've got, Skyrim is a massive game and I'm sure we can keep ourselves occupied until we get more info on Dawnguard and maybe Hearthfire for PS3.

Some of us don't have anything else to do though. Yes, I can make a completely new character, and I can do all the factions again, but there won't be no suprises. Some of us have done everything every which way, I've bought all the houses, became thane of everything, arch-mage, listener, harbinger, guildmaster.

Part of the reason I'm mad is that I just have nothing to do. I can understand Bethesda trying to work out all the bugs, and Microsoft's exclusivity contract, but I would just like to be updated a bit more, rather then getting a update every 2-3 weeks (not sure that's right; might be less.)

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
Some of us don't have anything else to do though. Yes, I can make a completely new character, and I can do all the factions again, but there won't be no suprises. Some of us have done everything every which way, I've bought all the houses, became thane of everything, arch-mage, listener, harbinger, guildmaster.

Part of the reason I'm mad is that I just have nothing to do. I can understand Bethesda trying to work out all the bugs, and Microsoft's exclusivity contract, but I would just like to be updated a bit more, rather then getting a update every 2-3 weeks (not sure that's right; might be less.)

I agree with you there, however the contract with microsoft pissed me off, I hate favoritism. It pisses off a lot of people :mad:

Torok

Go do other quests, read all the books or something. Just do something to keep yourselves entertained. IDK.

If you have done everything; have you created a 'mountain man' type that doesn't go to town or talk to anyone. It's a nice challenge. If you do, you can try killing everyone.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I feel sorry for PS3 users, and I hope Bethesda does as well.

Wouldn't it be nice if they included something that no other system will be able to get, like a new sword or armor or something?

I hope it comes out soon. I'm getting tired of watching my Girlfriend play Dawnguard and Hearthfire on her XBox.

Clau

The Fateless One
I read that Sony is now working with Bethesda just to make Dawnguard possible.

Ebonyflesh

Three Dog
I read that Sony is now working with Bethesda just to make Dawnguard possible.

I don't know. They might be, but when I think, they could just be saying it to give us hope.

It'd be stupid for them not to release it, since they'd lose a lot of money, but who knows?

Torok

If they don't release Dawnguard then I paid 20$ for nothing.

Clau

The Fateless One
I agree with you there, however the contract with microsoft pissed me off, I hate favoritism. It pisses off a lot of people :mad:
Sony can and has bought exclusivity before, you can be pissed with microsoft if you want but it was sony who didn't fork out the money to get it exclusive for ps3. Not that it would of mattered since they can't get it to run properly on PS3 cause of the segregated ram issues.

SuperJordy3

Damn this! Why do PS3 players always get left until last!! We better eventually be able to get Dawnguard and Hearthfire!!

I'm actually really tempted to get Skyrim on PC..

Hargood

Damn this! Why do PS3 players always get left until last!! We better eventually be able to get Dawnguard and Hearthfire!!

I'm actually really tempted to get Skyrim on PC..
You know what... Even though I have been seriously glad that TES was put on other Platforms...

..The Elder Scrolls has Always been a "PC" game first and formost, and I know that there are so many people that hate that, but it's just how it is.

I'd never suggest it till now, but that is an awesome way to go. You will never have to worry that it won't be on your PC, and if it doesn't work right that it can't be updated.

Heck, I am even using a "Mod" by a Superb Modderthat Patches stuff that has been forgotten about called "Unoffical Skyrim Patch".

I would honestly suggest to always get a TES for the PC even before anything, despite this whole "Dawnguard" craziness came about. I normally wouldn't say that Opinion because all you get is Flame about Who's console is better.

I Bought "TES I: Arena" for my PC years ago, and I'll buy "TES XIII: Back to Skyrim because we've done everything else" on my PC as well.

Hargood

If we don't get Dawnguard, I hope we at least get Hearthfire.
and I have a pretty Good Feeling you will still get both.... But probalby Hearthfire before Dawnguard.

While playing Dawnguard, I realized there are alot of very "Memory" cruncking effects.(aka, The Entire Celling Being Brought Down as you are trying to fight a boss) There were even Walls I couldn't see unless I turned my Graphics up.... (Oh, but when I did it was Amazing!)

But Hearthfire doesn't really have that crunching so much. I'm Hoping, and yet sure you'll get it when it comes to PC as well.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts