• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Astares

srsly guise
New to this, but does anybody else find that the vampire lords melee powers are generally underpowered & also the vampire drain life spell is very soft? Also, avoiding the obvious, can you only play in night time, even when your in human form? Cause whenever I go outside, Magika, Health and Stamina, do not regen? So confused!!
You can play it in the daytime, but your powers will be lesser compared to using it in the night. Your M/H/S regen depends on what stage you are as a vampire. If you activate the Lady Stone, it will regen a little bit no matter what.

Aside from that, I am ecstatic that I can craft arrows!! I also love the fact that you aren't attacked at stage 4 anymore as a vampire! :D

Elkobra96

I have only one character in skyrim and was wondering if I could play both the dawnguard and vampire quest lines with the same character?

Valyn

I have only one character in skyrim and was wondering if I could play both the dawnguard and vampire quest lines with the same character?
Yeah, just save it before you choose, then go different ways on differentsave files.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts