Dawnguard Crossbow Skill

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Will Dawnguard's Corssbows use the Archery Skill Tree?

• Total voters

daTomoT

I am the Listener..of your screams.
Hi guys. I'm creating characters that will fit into the two Dawnguard DLC factions when it comes out, so I've set up a sneaky vampire. However, I will be creating a warrior to join the Dawnguard. Do you think that the crossbows we have been shown will come under archery? Should I train up in that as well, or will they feed off of another skill. What're your thoughts?

~daT.

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
The question is, will they get their own branch like Dual-Wielding has in One Handed? Faster Reload and Iron Sighting (Eagle Eye for Crossbows) would be worthy additions.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
I would think that the Crossbow would be defined under the same tree as Archery.

Adding an entire new tree for just one Weapon seems a bit odd to me..

Although with the addition of the Vampire Lord, and Werewolf tree it's a possibility.

Tharradus

I would imagine them to be Archery skill based.
However, I could imagine there being some form of extra feats that would relate to Crossbows and Regular bows, but this is just what I'm hoping for... *sigh*
I could imagine there being many variants of the Crossbow, as there are with a standard bow *starts hoping*

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts