[Dawnguard] Clearing Volkihar Courtyard w/out Garan Marethi

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kiido

I recently finished the main vampire questline, on the Dawnguard faction.

I want to clear the pathway inside the castle Volkihar main hall (which leads to the courtyard), but this is normally done by Garan Marethi, who was killed during the final quest as the castle was raided. He also only offers this service once you finish the main quest for the vampires (I was on the Dawnguard side).

I've tried resurrecting him, followed by setting aggression to 0, but he doesn't offer the dialogue options I need (he only offers the generic, no-dialogue-interface talk as when you first bring Serana back to the castle).

I've also tried manually clearing the rubble with the "markfordelete" command, but it just leads to a blank wall. I presume this wall is replaced with a door when done the natural way, through Garan. Below is a screenshot:

HtQA9.jpg

So, does anyone know the proper console commands I can use to get the courtyard passageway unlocked?

Very much appreciated!

My game version is 1.8.151.0.7

Kiido

^ Thank you so much, that worked perfectly!

Sorry for the late reply, didn't check this page in ages.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts