1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Dawnguard: Chasing Echoes

Discussion in 'Dawnguard' started by Jato, Jun 27, 2012.

1. SaveVsBedWet

SaveVsBedWet Well-Known Member

Can't even fix it with the console or the Skyrim Resource Kit or whatever that allows you to set the flags and variables for every NPC in the game directly?! I used the official editor (whatever its name was mentioned above) to go in and make several followers marriage capable who were not as well as to change their appearance. Seems you should be able to also change the flags associated with whether or not you have followers as well as whether or not a particular character has been marked a follower.

2. Eduardo

Eduardo Member

if you are playing in pc use the console comand to set your followers to o , just type: "set playerfollowercount to 0" whitout the quotation marks

3. Nighthiker77

Nighthiker77 Well-Known Member

Any multiple follower mod will fix it too. I walked right in with Serena, Selene, and Hannah, all the way into the soul cairn. Xfo is the one I use

4. azraelx2

azraelx2 New Member

ok people.. I don't know if this solution have already been told, but what I did (ps3) when Serana told me to get rid of the interloper, was just let 24 hs to pass by, just beside her... select, put 24hs and when the day is gone, just talk to her... is that easy.. (and who could tell about it)I read a lot of different solutions, including killing your wife.. haha...
    hope it works for u 2...

5. DigiGuy777

DigiGuy777 Member

I had the same issue... Finally I gave up and used the ( setstage ) console command to get me through so I could continue on. Once I did that, she then would follow me to the back side of the castle where the entrance is and I could go through the door. So far everything else is working fine.

type setstage DLC1VQ04 20

I got this info from this website it's helped me through alot of bug issues. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Chasing_Echoes

Hope this helps.

6. Jobidiah

Jobidiah New Member

I have the fix!!! Just wait for 24 hours 3 times. Then fast travel to Castle Volkihar and talk to Serena and you are good to go.

7. davidgraham

davidgraham New Member

I think it is quite difficult to understand.