• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
(before you ask, im level 67, ive reinstalled the dlc four time, and i have cleared cache every time)

so.. ive recently bought the new expansion pack Dawn-guard. i was EXTREMELY happy to start playing but was instantly shot in the face by Bethesda bullplops. as soon as i start the game i follow all directions, talk to guards etc. no quest. so i saw fluff it and find the cave entrance myself. great! awesome! so i thought, because the quest was behaving nicely. but of course, it stopped working. ahhhh.... how great. i progressed all the way till the point when im supposed to go into the castle ( IN THE BLOOD LINE QUEST WHEN TAKING THAT VAMPIRE GIRL HOME ) but the gates at the entrance just will not open for me. no ive loaded, and replayed the entire quest many many times. ive even played it on a new profile with a new game. still stuck on the same damn part. ive tried "waiting", moving around, leaving then comeing back. everything i can think of. In summery. i really want to know if anyone has this same problem and if they can help. cause ive called support and they said pretty much "too bad, noting we can do". ugh. well, if anyone can help. i would greatly appreciate it. thank you.

xaraan

I'd think it wouldn't matter at that really... for me she didn't follow and stood there so when I saw the gate closed I ran back to her and talked to her.

I don't know what to tell you, Bethesda can't really offer much help either. I'm pretty sure they just have 'call-center' type help. The few times I've talked with them on issues they knew less about fixing them than other players.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts