• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Do you like any of these names for my Dark Elf assassin

• Total voters

Ceipheus

They're more afraid of you, than you are of them.
Hello, I've recently made a new Dark Elf character who is an Assassin type build but I am not sure if his name suits him or if it sounds 'Dark Elvish' enough.

Septus Varon

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
I think Septus Varon sounds the most 'Dark Elvish' (You have no idea how much I wanted to say Elvy)

I think they're all pretty good, but that's the one I like the most ^_^

Clau

The Fateless One
I recommend Tamriel Rebuilt

mix and match the generated Dark Elf names. Just a suggestion.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Valen Dreth! Valen Dreth!

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
I don't know if you are opposed to naming your Dark Elf something a bit more refined, not along those lines you've listed in your poll. Something like:

Clarence, Chester, Carmichael, Cornelius, Clement, Horace, Howard, Henry, Hubert, Harold, etc.

The name of a true gentlemanly Dark Elf.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
I don't know if you are opposed to naming your Dark Elf something a bit more refined, not along those lines you've listed in your poll. Something like:

Clarence, Chester, Carmichael, Cornelius, Clement, Horace, Howard, Henry, Hubert, Harold, etc.

The name of a true gentlemanly Dark Elf.

But not an elfish (elvish is not a word) Dark Elf.

Niq

But not an elfish (elvish is not a word) Dark Elf.

whilst technically you are correct, many Fantasy Fans (including myself) know that Elvish is an accepted variation to spelling Elfish, and originally derived from the late great Tolkien. who wrote several different Elvish languages of which Quenya and Sindarin are just a few....

hate to correct someone who is correcting someone...

Niq

Yea i know what you mean. Tolkien basically said "fish" whats it got to do with "fish" ... "vish" is way cooler! His books kept on getting edited by his publishers who thought he could'nt spell, he was like "its a fantasy race... i'll call them what i want!"

So it may not be in the dictionary but its deffo a word! lol

Nakatsu_Hime

My Wood Elf has a Japanese name. She was either a product of a mixed-race relationship, or her mother wanted a complete break from convention.

Gowsh

Old Fart
There's got to be a Dunmer name generator someplace.

I'm currently playing Morrowind, and there's no way someone thought up all those indecipherable names.

jonathan90

well known member
you could call him septiss avrillias,or septimon I think,ya.and if its a female call her zitoona.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Two decent names but I prefer Sendel. Septus sounds too similar to a couple of other characters I know of.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts