• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Megaton

Can we all agree that this guild in Oblivion was the coolest faction in any of the elder scrolls games? It was so fun. The missions that they gave you had meaning and were fun to accomplish. Like when you had to hide in the attic and drop he stuffed boars head on the mans head and stage it as an accident. That was really fun. Also, the other members were really cool. Lucien Lachance? Looked awesome. I hear he has cameos throughout he other games ;) also that really cool entrance in the abandoned building. Super cool bat cave like base. Love this awesome guild.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Yeah, in Oblivion there felt like more "original" assassinations. Whodunit? is in my top 10 of any game mission

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
:eek: left shark

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I liked it much more in Oblivion as well

Vicente Valtiere

Darkness rises when Silence dies.
I LOVED the Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion. The only bad thing is, at the end of the questline, [possibly spoiler] you become the Listener, and they don't pay you to kill anymore. It's not really an obstacle, I kill anyway, but not getting payed to do it.... is different.

Bipolar Nord

Just another fanatical gamer
I really enjoyed the DB in Oblivion a lot more than I did in Skyrim. I've lost count on how many times I've played Oblivion but I always made it a point to join the DB. For me, the DB questline in Skyrim seems to be lacking, it feels like Betheseda under-developed the questline, I think they could've done a lot better.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts