1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

PC Dark Brotherhood "With friends like these" Help

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Titan_Cosmos, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Titan_Cosmos New Member

Message Count:
    I've finished "Innocence Lost" and I've gotten the note that says 'we know'. Then I slept and nothing happened. I slept in my bed, tavern beds, bed rolls, you name it. I've even slept a full 24 hours. But nothing happened. And now I can't cure my lycanthropy because activating the brazier with the witch head in Ysgramor's Tomb doesn't work if you've started another questline. I think it's a glitch...anyway, any help with this?