Dark Brotherhood murderer gone for good?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
A few weeks ago I was finishing up Oblivion. I was on "Light the Dragonfires" and had some followers with me. I had the Adoring Fan, a mage apprentice, a Knight of the Nine, a Battlehorn Man at Arms, a Dark Brotherhood murderer, and an atronach familiar. All but the familiar was equipped with bound armor and weapons. Okay, so we're in the temple district and battling waves of Daedra and I'm supposed to get Martin to the Temple of the One, that was the last time I saw my Dark Brotherhood murderer. After the the main game ending, and speaking with Ocato, I go back outside to find all my followers, except the DB murderer. I thought, "Okay, she died in battle, so maybe she'll respawn in three days like she usually does, no biggie." I waited for weeks, but she still hasn't returned. She isn't in the Sanctuary, and when I ask any of the other two murderers to follow me, they say I already have someone. I did notice all the bodies littering the Temple District were gone immediately after the main quest. You don't think that her body vanished for good? I tried the "pay the gold trick" but that didn't work. May any experienced Oblivion players offer me some advice? Thank you.

lordeisenburgh

Lord Gottfried Eisenburgh
the murderer got trapped outside the building where martin turned into a gold dragon. so she is trapped in an inaccessible area...happened to me had to reload a save from before hand

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts