• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hogglord

Article Writer
Can you get dark brotherhood followers or dark brotherhood clothing for other followers? I really want a dark brotherhood dark elf follower to help me on my missions.

Admiral Snackbar

it's a...well, you know.
There are 3 at the end of the quest line, including Cicero. No Dark Elves though...

But you can get DB clothing for another follower. You'll get Astrid's set, and you can get the ancient shrouded set as well.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I put a full set of DB On Jenassa. The Dark Elf follower found in the Drunken Huntsmen in Whiterun

ShadowGambit

Jenassa would be the most fitted "follower" to go with DB, outside of the DB initiates themselves.

The reason is that her morality is very low. You can kill, steal or ask her to kill or steal, she wouldn't mind.

Also, she is a bad ass when dual wielding, good at archery and good at sneaking, for a Follower.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
My problem with the DB initiates is that they will fallow a little to close and bump into you and spoil archery kills.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts