Dark Brotherhood Courier not Appearing

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

zF_Reaper

READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE REPLYING SO YOU DON'T ASK STUPID QUESTIONS ALREADY ANSWERED

I have done the DB questline on many many other accounts but not working on this one. I killed Grelod the Kind and returned to the little twat and got the heirloom then I fast traveled to Riften and waited for about three days outside of the Bees Barbs Inn (being the normal place I wait in front of to get the courier) I have enetered and exited man buildings and even slept for days. Please reply with something useful. Btw I have tryed spawning in the note and then sleeping but doesn't work.

zF_Reaper

My only installed mod is this mod that buffs up the Blade of Woe because I know how crappy it is so when I get it I want it to be half decent.

Iveri Sarothil

Have you tried redoing it from a previous save? The weapon re texture wouldn't have anything to do with the courier not showing up, so this one's probably bugged. I found this, though:

1. Using the console (tilde key in game), start the quest "With Friends Like These..." by typing (with spaces):

setstage DB02 10

2. Then go to the Abandoned Shack where Astrid is (located East of Solitude). The shack will be a landmark (shaped like a house with a skewed roof), use it to guide you there.

3. The door to the shack will be locked. Again, using the console, give yourself the key by typing (with spaces):

player.additem 0002E3F8 1

4. Enter the shack and kill one of the three kneeling people (does not matter which one). Talk to Astrid (perched on a shelf in the corner) and the quest will hopefully continue as normal. If so, she will give you the pass phrase and location to get into the Dark brotherhood Sanctuary.

zF_Reaper

Have you tried redoing it from a previous save? The weapon re texture wouldn't have anything to do with the courier not showing up, so this one's probably bugged. I found this, though:

1. Using the console (tilde key in game), start the quest "With Friends Like These..." by typing (with spaces):

setstage DB02 10

2. Then go to the Abandoned Shack where Astrid is (located East of Solitude). The shack will be a landmark (shaped like a house with a skewed roof), use it to guide you there.

3. The door to the shack will be locked. Again, using the console, give yourself the key by typing (with spaces):

player.additem 0002E3F8 1

4. Enter the shack and kill one of the three kneeling people (does not matter which one). Talk to Astrid (perched on a shelf in the corner) and the quest will hopefully continue as normal. If so, she will give you the pass phrase and location to get into the Dark brotherhood Sanctuary.
Thank you oh so much I will go try this immediately. I was about to give up and just spawn my self Shrouded Armor and Blade of Woe XD

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts