1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

Dark Botherhood Rp

Discussion in 'Active Stories' started by Accalia, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Accalia

Accalia Member

Arwen nodded and gently placed the meat on the ground and started looking around for a hawk in a tree or better yet in the air. Without any luck she scaled a tree her legs wrapping around the trunk to support herself and readied her arrow on her bow she saw a hawk taking off about to fly away. She pulled the bow back and let it fly it then hit the hawk in the eye and it fell from the sky to earth where a sickening crack was heard. She smirked and climbed down the tree walking over to the kill.

2. The Seraph

The Seraph Bringer of Dawn and the Morningstar

Niquilner waited as Arwen say in the tree. Suddenly a nearby bird dropped out of the sky. She went of to get it and came back with a hawk. It had an arrow through it's eye. "Most impressive. Glad to see that you can defend helpless little me from a wild animal ," joked Niquilner, indeed impressed.

3. Accalia

Accalia Member

Arwen chuckled at this.
    She placed the hawk in a separate bag and started making her way twoard camp.
    She placed both bags down and started cooking the horker meat, and she went to get the hawk, she yanked the arrow out of its head but she took the eyeball along with it. Arwen removed the eye and placed it on her alchemy bag.
    “Brother Niquiler, I wonder... what was it like being in the summer set isle as a child.”

4. The Seraph

Niquilner thought for a moment. "It was enjoyable. The few times I was allowed outside, it seemed like a wonderful place. It was so warm, and there was nothing I liked more then frolicking on the beach, when I had time apart from dealing with the Sload and digging up corpses. Unfortunatly, I am wanted in the Dominion, so I can't back," said Niquilner. In truth, He rarely left the coven, but he could tell Arwen wanted to hear about this.

5. Accalia

Accalia Member

“It seems like an amazing place to grow up...” Arwen said with her gaze fixed on the ground lost in thought.
    Her steps were slowly starting to slow down, her head in the depths of her thoughts. She wondered would like have been easier if she didn’t come to Skyrim? She tried not to think of it but she couldn’t stop thinking about it.

6. The Seraph

Niquilner noticed Arwen was troubled and although he didn't know what it was, if there was one thing Niquilner was good at it was distracting people. It was possibly the only thing he was good at. "So, Arwen, what was it like to grow up in this . . . delightful place? I imagine it would be quite the experience."

7. Accalia

Accalia Member

Arwen jerked her head up as her brother asked that question.
    Well it is hard to answer. It’s not easy living in a cold land like this.
    “It was difficult. Game was hard to find, as me and Father would travel farther from home each day to get food home. Mother and my sister would cut wood and bring it home. The challenge wasn’t fun but the fact that I had people like family with me made it all the better.”

8. The Seraph

Niquilner was silent for a bit. He never really u understood the bond between a family, but he knew that he wanted it. Finally, he said, "Sounds like a happy life. Whatever did happen to them? I'm not sure if I heard."

9. Accalia

Accalia Member

Arwen looked away for a second and looked at the ground.
    “I’m not sure, I after for summerset isle the only person I could send letters to was my dad and brother. But when I heard my mother was sick and died I came for her funeral and to give my father comfort. But that was inturrupted.”

: Rp, Dark, Botherhood