• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Accalia

Arwen sighed and walked over to the book shelf and grabbed some wheat, a deadra heart, and a blue mountain flower.
    Soon the potion was made and she walked over to Mathias with the potion and a rag to wipe up the blood.
    “Mathias you have to be more careful a wound like this will not heal quickly and we have to travel for a while...”
    She kept rambling on how she was going to kill both of the boys if they don’t take care of themselves.
    She poured a bit of the potion on the rag and gently dabbed it on his back. Arwen kept dabbing the potion on his wound. She didn’t realize how muscular he was until now.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias groaned in satisfaction as the healing potion was gently put on his back with a rag, not even having realised that he was cut on the back aswell. "no promises" he smirked slightly when he saw tha she was focused on his muscles, looked over to Muja and saw that she had fallen asleep before turning back to Arwen "so the keeper came earlier then planned" he mused, silently enjoying the altmer assassins touch

Accalia

“Yeah he did much earlier...”
    Arwen got done with the healing process and looked at his wound.
    “I’m going to have to keep an eye on it, I’ll carry more potions. And all this and that. Anyways are you ready to go? The contact wanted the best of the best. So I wanted all three of us to come.”
    Arwen stood up and went to grab her mask that covered her face and when she got there and looked in the mirror she saw the scars on her shoulder. She lightly touched them and continued to graze them until her hand went down to grab the mask. She put it on and smirked under the mask.

The Seraph

When the Dawn Breaks, I shall be there
    "So, are we ready to go or what?" asked Niquilner as he barged in. "Oh, am I interrupting a little lovers session here?" asked Niquilner after seeing Mathias in a state of undress.

Accalia

Arwen whipped around quickly and turned really pink.
    “NIQUILER! No! We aren’t lovers for one two, I don’t want anyone. At all... Anyways are you ready?”
    Arwen continued to get ready grabbing her new dagger. And her bow and ingredients.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias face was stoic, not showing his embarrassment as he putt on his robes and armor, and placing The Fallen One on his back. When he was done he put on the fox mask "lets go, we have a conrtact to start" The Grimm said as he walked past them, you could practically feel the blush on his face as he walked to the door

The Seraph

Beneath his silver mask Niquilner was grinning wickedly. He didn't speak in fear of laughing, he just wordlessly followed Mathias.

Accalia

Arwen glared at the boys and walked on past them without saying a word, she followed behind them out of the sanctuary and into Dawnstar it was already night so there would be no trouble getting to Markhearth, after all it would be a quick journey.

Last edited:

Accalia

Arwen glared at the boys and walked on past them without saying a word, she followed behind them out of the sanctuary and into Dawnstar it was already night so there would be no trouble getting to Markhearth, after all it would be a quick journey.
    (Meant to get rid of the walked past them.)

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias looked at his brother and sister "I will have to be with you discreetly since the Thalmor knows about me now, fortunately I have a trick for that" he said before turning into his crow form and landed on Niquilners' shoulder "caw caw" he cried out to tell them he was ready

The Seraph

"Yes, caw caw. Now, what was this about the Thalmor? " asked Niquilner. He was starting to get worried. They probably won't journey halfway across the world for a thief, but you never know with these fanatics, thought Niquilner.

Accalia

Arwen looked at them with cold emotionless eyes.
    “The Thalmor attacked us before we got into the sanctuary. Mathias fought them off, and that’s how Mathias got this wound on his back. And if the Thalmor are after us we need to take the long way to Markarth.”
    Arwen continued to make her way into the small cities stables.
    With many thoughts in her head.
    ‘Why is the Thalmor after him? It doesn’t matter anyways, the trip will take longer because of they will see who we are and probably won’t hesistae to kill us on spot.’

Last edited:

The Seraph

Niquilner felt a shiver up his spine. "Very well. You lead us mistress Arwen."

Accalia

She nodded and swiftly made her way to the stables where she had a few horses waiting for them. She walked on over to a dark brown and black horse who had red eyes.
    She gently stroked his face and mounted him.
    “This is ShadowMer. The other horse is yours Niquiler.”

The Seraph

Niquilner mounted his horse and turned to Arwen to say, "Whenever you're ready mistress."

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias hopped off of Niquilner and landed in the door gate to Shadowmare's stall. He stared into the horses glowing eyes and saw recognition for a fellow follower of Sithis, Mathias has heard of the horse from the void, it has served the Brotherhood for who knows how long. The horse nodded his head and The crow turned assassin nodded back, before flying into the sky and followed the mistress and Niquilner along the road

Accalia

“Let us go.”
    Arwen lightly kicked ShadowMer’s side and started on the road to Markarth. She watched as Mathias flew over head in his small form.
    “Mathias, Niquiler. We need to act professional this contact has coin and more in store if we do this right. Although I wonder, who and why does she want someone killed, her reasons are her own but I didn’t much details.”

The Seraph

"Everyone has their reasons, their breaking point, where petty morality loses all meaning. That being said, I believe I can act professionally," replied Niquilner, "If she has enough coin to buy that of course."

Accalia

Arwen smirked beneath her mask.
    “Oh I’m sure she will pay us well, after all she did ask for the best. And if she doesn’t then she will pay with her life. Now Mathias I need to you act professional to you hear?”
    Arwen looked up at the sky to find Mathias.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias dived Down and landed on Arwen's shoulder "caw caw" he cried out before nibling at her ear as a 'yes' before hopping off and fly again

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts