• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Accalia

“I then decided it was time to break out. With her I didn’t want to live like that. I was able to pickpocket the key to the cell from the cheif and get out I then killed them all. That’s what gave me the idea to bring back the brotherhood. But the stupid cheif was gone before I could kill him.”
    She growled and balled her fist up and tried to punch the wall of the room.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias saw the rage inside her, and he was feeling it too. He stood up, careful not to wake up Muja and knelt before Arwen and took her hand wich was pressed against the wall "I swear on Sithis and the Nightmother that i will find the bandit, track him down and kill him myself to make your pain go away" he promised his sister, looking her straight in the eyes, his own glowing with supernatural power

Accalia

Arwen was shaking she was shaking with anger and fear. She placed her hand on his hand and smiled a little.
    “That’s kind of you thank you. Just if you do go I don’t want you to go alone. I can’t lose someone else to that cat.”

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias smirked a little "don't worry i'm not leaving for the void in a long time, as the leader someone has to keep averyone in line" he said With amusment. He became serious again "but that have to wait, the Nightmother and her keeper is only a few days from here. And i need to go into town again to see if my contacts have reblied" he said before thinking of something "do you want to join me? maybe take the little one With you, it will be good for you both to get some fresh air" he asked as he stood up, still holding her hand

Accalia

Arwen smiled and nodded, standing up.
    “Of course we will join you I just need to get dressed appropriately. As you can see this isn’t built for cold weather. And Mathias thanks for listening. I really appreciated it.”
    She smiled and went to change Muja, she grabbed anything that would keep her warm and put it on her. She then looked at herself and grabbed a simple dress with a blue top and a red skirt. The belt carried a little pouch with it and a small holster for a dagger. She grabbed her small glass dagger and layed it down. She then grabbed Muja and shoved her in Mathias hands, then closed the door to change.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias stood at the door for a few seconds, Muja in his hands before walking in to his own room taking the cloak hanging on the Chair and plasing The Fallen One on the racks and puttiong on his robes properly. when he was done he walked out to Arwen's door again to wait, Ravens Claw placed on his lower back. He looked Down at the girl in his arms whom has just woken up

Accalia

Muja was rubbing her little eyes and yawning with her toothless mouth. She saw that the person was Mathias and started to reach her hands out to him.
    A minute later Arwen walked out the door with just a dress on. (As described in my last reply.)
    She saw Muja was wake and reaching her hands out to him. Arwen took her from him and Muja directed her attention to her mother playing with her hair and her dress.
    “Alright are we ready?”

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias nodded and lead them to the door pulling the hood of the cloak up. As they walked into town he walked close to Arwen and Muja for safety. as they walked a raven landed on Mathias shoulder, letters Attached to its leg. He took them and placed the in his pocket as the bird flew away, he turned to Arwen "so do you want to stay some more or shall we head back?"

Accalia

“I would like to stay out some more, I haven’t gotten any fresh air since the day we came. I would like to get. A better aspect of the town. So I know where to hide if someone has to kill wants me someone here.”
    Arwen started walking to the town with Muja in her arms.
    ‘Besides.’ Arwen thought
    ‘I think it would be good for me and Muja after all.’

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias nodded and followed her around as she observed the town, little Muja clapping her hands as she was carried around. The Grimm had a small smile through it all

Accalia

Arwen started looking around the town wasn’t that big after all some of the residents are miners and being a miner they don’t get a lot of money so most of them sleep and eat at the inn.
    Although the town was pretty busy which confused Arwen most of the time this town is a ghost town.
    She started walking to the smithary to look at the bows to see if she could get a better one.
    “Anything you see you would like Mathias? I have money so if you want new weapons I can get you some.”

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias looked over the weapons, not seeing anything of interest. He shook his had 'no' "no I dont see anything of interest, but you do know that i can by my own Things right?" he asked raising an eyebrow

Accalia

“Mathias I Of course know that you can buy your own things I just being nice wanted to see if you wanted anything.”
    Out of the corner of her eye she saw a beautiful dagger, it was made of glass but instead of the handle being gold and the rest of it other than the blade it was silver there were diamonds in it and rubies it was more of like a collectible but, it was beautiful and she wanted it.
    She walked over to the smith and asked to buy the dagger he nodded and gave her the price. She then walked over to Mathias.

“Any coin I can use? For the dagger?”

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias nodded and handed her his coin bag, as she bought the dagger he looked around waiting for her to be done mabey we should head back?" he asked

Accalia

Arwen walked over to give him the money she was finally gettting a dagger worthy of her might and killing she equipped it to her belt and left the other one with the smith.
    She then heard Mathias say we need to leave. She nodded and guestured for him to lead the way. She didn’t want anyone seeing where they were going and they were staying for too long. As she could see people staring and guards looking and following them.
    “Let’s go home. Just be discreet..”
    She whisper shouted to Mathias.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias nodded, wrapping his arm around her and Muja to make it look like they were together, less suspicious that way. as he lead them to the outskirts of town he saw something hiding by some rocks. The assassin stopped, something was wrong "stay behind me, keep Muja out of sight" he ordered before pulling out Ravens Claw.

Just as he did that three people jumped out from behind the rock, the first thing he noticed was that two of them wore elven armor while the last wore dark robes, Mathias knew at once that they were Thalmor. "well, well, well the mighty Grimm is before us. You know, we have been looking for you for quite some time now. I mean you did kill one of our officers a few months ago," the robed Thalmor said in a mocking tone before noticing Arwen "and you have a friend, perfect" he said as he drew his glass sword, the other two pulling out a elven mace and sword each.

The robed Thalmor pointed his sword at Mathias, and the two soldiers ran at him. Mathias walked calmly up to them, and began the fight. The one with the sword was dead before anyone could blink, Mathias took his sword to fight the mace wielder better. He traded blows before he heard footsteps behind him. He rolled to the side and was met with the sound of screaming, the reason was the mace wealding Thalmor was on fire, courtesy of the robed agent whom was angry.

Mathias turned invisible and got to the agents face and swung at him. The agent blocked it at the last second but didn't see Mathias dagger coming, all he felt was Cold. The Thalmor agent looked Down and was met with a dagger to his chest, but with the last of his streanth he pulled out a sleek alven made dagger and shoved it in Mathias shoulde, and with that the agent fell in a pool of blood.

Mathias dropped the sword and walked over to Arwen, checking over her and the little one "we should go to the others now maybe?" he asked, feeling a little tired from the fight not really caring about the wound on his shoulder

Accalia

Arwens Eyes widened. She had never seen someone move so fast and take them down with quick speed, she lowered her dagger and buckled it on the belt she was wearing.
    When Mathias asked if they should go to the others she nodded. And walked into the sanctuary, she heard laughter and saw a large coffin in the main room.
    “Oh gods the keeper is here already?! I haven’t even. Whatever, Mathias after this I am treating that wound.”
    Arwen started walking down into the hall.
    “Oh oh! There is the one the cat and the other elf were calling mistress! Hello! Mistress I am Cicero, the keeper of the night mother! Our sweet mother...”
    Arwen nodded and looked at Mathias and Niquiler with a help look at Cicero was babbling on about the night mother and the old ways.

“Right anyways as you can see I need to put a small baby to bed and me and Niquiler as well as Mathias have to do a contract, I trust S’Sar and my other friends will keep you company and make you feel at home. Mathias, Niquiler, we need to get ready.”
    Arwen then walked into the hall to the quarters and started to get ready for the contract. After she was her gear she waited for Mathias to treat the wound.

The Seraph

When the Dawn Breaks, I shall be there
    Niquilner was already ready to go. "Ah yes, let's please leave as soon as we can. This . . . Cicero is most unpleasant. "
    S'Sar chuckled. "This one would be most overjoyed to watch the keeper and his pet corpse. No offense meant of course."

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    "show some respect S'Sar" Mathias said as he looked over at Niquilner and shrugged before walking over to Cicero, who was a lot shorter than a normal human, almost like a Wood elf. "Hello Cicero, its an honor to be in the presence of the Nightmother and her keeper. I have only dreamt of the moment to follow in the ways of Sithis, I am Mathias also known as The Grimm, leader of this santuary and Brotherhood of Skyrim" he said with a small bow of the head to show his respect. The keeper had a big insane smile on his face, he started to laugh and jump around, rambling about someone feeling the same way or something like that "hahaha The Grimm himself is a member of the Dark Brotherhood! and follows the old ways aswell! this is truly a happy,happy moment! We must talk more! But as the mistress said you have a conrtact with the elf. off you go, I will make sure Sweet mother is comfortable while you are away. See you later noble leader!hahaha!" the madman said before turning to S'Sar and the other two, telling them about the traditions and rules of the Dark Brotherhood.

Mathias went first to his room, taking his masks, The Fallen One, the throwing knives and his medicine before walking over to Arwen's room. He knoked before walking in seeign her there, Muja in her crib. He walked over to the chair and satt down, taking off the upper parts of the robes and chest armor along with along the armor on his arms. Leaving his torso bare, showing the stap wound on his shoulder, along with the rune scars covering all over.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts