• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Accalia

Arwen walked into her room and her daughter was wake but still sleepy as she kept yawning very 5 seconds.
    She then walked over to her alchemy station and grabbed what looked like a deadra heart and a blue mountain flower, she then mushed it up and made a small potion that looked like it was a poison.
    Arwen then pulled a death bell from one of the vines on her walls and put it on a book self.
    “Mathias hold him down, I don’t want to die because of this....”
    Arwen pauses and gave a look of disgust.
    “Cat...”

The Seraph

When the Dawn Breaks, I shall be there
    Niquilner stood in the door frame watching like a hawk. He didn't know much about alchemy, but if Arwen poisoned S'Sar, there were no tenants on Tamriel that could save her.

S'Sar wasn't sure where he was, or why he was still fighting, but he could tell he was being held down. He could vaguely make out the shape of Arwen standing above him, before he passed out.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    He held S'Sar Down, careful not to be clawed or bitten by the Kahjit "hury up" Mathias said With a grunt both from the cats streanth, and the curse wich was seeping in again

Accalia

Once the cat passed out she forcefully opened his mouth and poured the potion in and the death bell in his mouth.
    She felt eyes on her but she knew why someone was watching her. Arwen didn’t think much of it. After that she wrapped bandages around his head Incase he got an external injury.
    “The potion has healing properties in it the deadra heart and blue mountain flower give it its properties. The death bell will wake him up once the potion kicks in. Thank you Mathias for holding him down. And Niquiler.... you can stop staring.”

The Seraph

"Just wanted to make sure you didn't fumble," replied Niquilner. He gently scooped up S'Sar, and said, "I will take him to his room. Oh, and Arwen. If he dies, you die," said Niquilner casually before walking out of the room.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias sighed, allready feeling the pain in his chest. He satt down in the chair in Arwen's room "can you make a healing potion? I'm empty" he asked the Altmer assassin. he took off his masks while loosening his robes around his neck to breath easier, and giving her a knowing look.

Accalia

She nodded and walked over to her alchemy station and brews up a couple of potions.
    She then hands one to Mathias, along with some wine.
    “The potion may taste bad so I will give you this wine, it’s fire brand wine stole it when I fled from my cage in mistwatch.”
    She then looks over at Niquiler who seems to have threatened her she didn’t care though she got a lot of death threats and she lived to tell about it imagine that.
    Arwen then saw the ritual markings on his back they were well hidden but she could see a rune on his back.
    “Do you know what spell or ritual they were doing?” Arwen asks as she lightly touches it.

The Seraph

S'Sar woke up abruptly. His first sight was Niquilner sitting in a chair near his bed. "What happened to this one?" asked S'Sar.
    "Kills hit you in the head with his battleax. Arwen managed to bring you back," answered Niquilner.
    "You didn't threaten him, did you?" asked S'Sar. If he knew Niqui then Kills was probably threatened.
    "Oh heavens no. I threatened Arwen."
    "Wh-Why!? She wasn't the one who hit this one!"
    "No, but she does hate you, and she was treating you. She could have ver-"
    "Well she didn't! *Scoff* This one is going to apologize." Before Niquilner could object, S'Sar was already out of the room. He sighed. Your kindness will get you killed some day silly cat, thought Niquilner.

Accalia

Arwen was sitting down on her bed with Mathias in her room. She heard Niquiler and them talking. The cat was going to apologize to her. She didn’t rightly care and Mathias and her were just talking about transom topics.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias twitched slightly at the touch, not used to it "no not really, but i think it has something to do With the Daedra maybe'' he said as he poured the potion in the wine along With some skooma, and then chugging it down. He saw the way she looked at the runes, studying them With a calculated look "do you know the Magic arts?" he asked as he made himself more comfortable, he was tired of the curse yes, but you could also see that he has given up on finding a cure

Accalia

Arwen shook her head.
    “Very little actually my parents never really approved of me being a mage plus I never had that magical grasp. For me it was archery. I only know things about the soul carin the ideal masters and the plains of oblivion.”
    She continued to examine the marking but noticed she made him uncomfortable so she stopped grazing the markings.
    “Sorry.”

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias gave a small smile "it's all right, you'r just trying to help" he said before leaning slightly back "you said something about being held in Mistwatch?" he questioned before seeing Muja wanting their attention he walked over and picked her up, before sitting down on the bed beside Arwen. placing the little one between them

Last edited:

Accalia

Arwen smiled at Muja as she was clapping her hands smiling and beaming being in between people she likes.
    Arwen then turned her attention to Mathias. He mentioned mistwatch.
    “It’s an Old Stormcloak fort but they are all dead now and bandits have taken over the place. That’s were I was... taken after the ambush..”

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias could already see were this story was going, but pushed on "Go on..." he encouraged softly, having a feeling she needs to get it off her chest

Accalia

Arwen sighed.
    “When me and my Husband Thorin were coming back from Summerset isle to vist my parents there was an ambush about north of Falkreath, mind you this was about 15 years ago. The bandits killed the carrige rider and our bodyguards then took us to Mistwatch, they then threw us in a cage demanding we give them all of our money and tell them where my parents are. They were wealthy and a powerful family even when they moved to Rorkistead. We didn’t say anything but they decided they would torture us until we gave them the answer. About a year later they grew tired of us not telling them so they took my husband and they..... they killed him right in front of me... the little...” Arwen pauses as she remembers them stabbing him and laughing, she remembers his hands reaching out to her giving her the necklace she was wearing right now, she remembers all of it. Tears started to well up in her eyes.
    “Now it just sounds like I’m being a little girl, who is scared of a little memory.”

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias was silent but deep down he was angry , no, he was furious. He wasn't good with comforting people but he could try "I still have nightmares you know… from my time with the coven. Almost every night when i close my eyes i see them, black hooded robes and masks made of skulls and the chanting" he paused, giving a little shudder "the chanting was spoken in a tounge that i didn't recognise, and with it comes the pain" he said as he became quiet again, lost in the past before snapping out off it

The Seraph

S'Sar stood at the closed door. He didn't know that such things had happened to them. Niquilner never told him, and he couldn't imagine Arwen revealing something that personal to him. This one should not be snooping, thought S'Sar, Arwen would soon this one alive. This one will apologize later. S'Sar backed away from the door and went to his room.

Accalia

Arwen looked at Mathias the tears were finally starting to fall from her eyes she didn’t wipe them away she just let them fall.
    “It’s good to know someone else who knows what you might have been through....”
    She paused and looked at the ground.
    “I just need to get this off of my chest. So if you don’t mind listening.
    After that I was pretty broken after that soon they started using me for almost anything, target practice for the mages, and the archers. Servant for the chief a Kahjiit he was the worst... and then there was the close combat. They would take a dagger or sword and run it down my back trying to make the longest one before they hit bone. That’s how I got the scars..”

Arwen pointed at her back to the one scar then went from her shoulder to her hip.
    She remembered the sting and everything. She continued to cry and Muja was just sleeping in between the two of them.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    mathias looked at the scars, anger clear on his face before softening. he placed his and on her knee to comfort her, "Its allright, is this why you don't trust S'Sar?" he asked before thinking more "did the bandits… do enything else?" he asked, dreading the answer

Accalia

Arwen nodded and looked at Muja. She turned away and lightly touched her left eye.
    “After about a year of the tourtre they stopped but then started killing everyone I remember... there were two kids a Argonian child and a red guard. I begged for them to keep them alive and they for their lives they took my eye but killed them right after. I was able to save the Argonian child. Thankfully. But they took my eye and started using my face as target practice for the archers. That’s why I have a lot of face scars. And after that I was....”
    Arwen paused.
    “I was found pregnant with her, with Muja...”

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts