• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

holden99

This is a guild for Daggerfall for Elder Scrolls online. It is a guild with only Redguards, Orcs and bretons.
So why choose this guild if there are so many other why this one?
I have been noticing that at many guilds and alliances it is like a dictatorship the creator of the guild has all the powers and his friends. Say your not amazing at this game but you have amazing ideas ur ideas wouldn't count or even be taken in consideration. Your mission's will be set for you and you have a little saying and choice in the guild.

This guild is different there are no different ranks and no one is in power. You have ur choice what u would like to be a blacksmith,knight,archer etc. There are no regulations. We set are own mission, everyone's voice counts and everyone is involved at making choice. Of course some people will be louder and might lead some battles but only if their chosen

Our aim is to make life for the ebonheart pack and the aldemeri dominion as hard as possible and to help the daggerfall covenant win cyrodill! To steal there supplies, kill their main man, destroy their country!
I want to this guild to be like the dark brotherhood: not destroy able, successful and feared.

But the only way this can work is that u guys join and help make this goal achievable.

By the way this guild is for the PC.

Hope u guys comment and join!
When u comment say what u would like to be some e.g.

blacksmith
foot soldier
assassin
knight
archer
Calvary
scout
magician
if u want any thing else pls let me know!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts