• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
Would Daedra, not necessarily princes, simply lesser, named Daedra, possess mortals? I'm thinking something like Daemons from Warhammer/Warhammer 40,000, but perhaps less dramatic. Thoughts?

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
Nope. Why? Because why should they bother with lives of filthy mortals. Only ones that meddle in their affairs are Deadric Princes and they do it mostly out of boredoom... or some other reasons.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
In the mission for Boethiah to get the ebony mail, the way you communicate with them (aside from the the final conversation you have with them) is through possession. She possesses a follower of your choice to trigger the mission, she possesses a follower of her cult as well. So assuming that all the daedric princes have the same capabilities, I don't see why lesser daedra couldn't have this ability as well. Though it's not really stated in lore, I would say that some lesser daedra could and some could not. But that's just what I would go with given the facts. You could also reserve that ability to just the princes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts