• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I just really like the look of Daedric armor. So demonic and just all around badass. The Dragon Armor's appearance disappointed me a little. I was expecting something more visual awesome. NIghtingale Armor is my second favorite in the game.

Check out all Daedric with the Nightengale hood. It looks great

Panthera

Don Gato
I love bling, so I hope to stick to glass armour as much as possible.

Daedric looks like a typical evil manga character, dragonplate looks lame.

I agree with you about daedric and dragon armors but I must say glass armor looks like transformer... though I can't tell is it more like decepticon or autobot :p xD

Vinz

Does it even matter? :p So many people have already mentioned both easily exceed the cap. I personally go for the look for the armour anyway since anything upwards of Steel Plate provides adequate protection, without exploits that is.

pl*ps! I love the look of Daedra armor! I don't want to have to wear that dragon crap! Like Nord said, it looks a bunch of fluffing wood stapled to you. I WANT TO LOOK LIKE A DEMON, NOT GHETTO! (is stuck with an epic Dragonplate helmet)

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
^^you failed to realize that they both meet the armor cap, therefore they are equal. Neither set is better than the other

You r telling me.........that they both are equal?!

:sadface:

TIME TO WEAR WOOD ARMOUR, I mean DRAGON ARMOR

one more thing about daedric armor. If you wear daedric armor, the vigils of stenddar will become hostile towards you

Tman2177

Go with dragon scale armor maxed out with all the light armor perks. Will get you up to the def cap without weighing you down. And i think it looks pretty damn cool and A LOT better than the dragon bone armor. Daedric is the best heavy armor, imo, and looks very cool and much better than it did in oblivion. Daedric weapons are still powerful and still look tons better than the dragon bone weapons and are easier to make too :D

ShadowGambit

Irrelevant but still active, yes :)

I heard from a friend that the Dragon armors actually fare much better against dragons than Daedric armor would. Though Daedric armor has a higher armor rating when both are upgraded there could be a logical explanation for something like that. Dragons and Deadra are ancient entities, yet a dragon could just as easily pierce through their armor considering their armor is made for another plane. Dragon armor vs. a dragon would be far more logical than using demon armor against an ancient beast of the sky. My point being that the reason why Dragon armor is on the top tier is because it is made to combat dragons and survive through Skyrim. Daedric armor is great an all, but you're better off questing through Oblivion in it than you would be to do so through out Skyrim.

azali100

If you have enough smithing potions and enchantments its all about aesthetics. I don't like armors that are too fancy or too ornate. Which means I don't like Daedric much. I keep it simple with steel plate or heavy Dawnguard. Some games make armor waaaaay to fancy looking. Anyone who's played the last couple of assassins creed games probably knows what I'm talking about...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

If you have enough smithing potions and enchantments its all about aesthetics. I don't like armors that are too fancy or too ornate. Which means I don't like Daedric much. I keep it simple with steel plate or heavy Dawnguard. Some games make armor waaaaay to fancy looking. Anyone who's played the last couple of assassins creed games probably knows what I'm talking about...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
I'm a hardcore AC fan and I know exactly what you're talking about. I didn't much like the armor in Revelations, especially the bonus final armor with that ridiculous mask. The armor of Altair in number 2 and the Armor of Brutus were fine IMO. But for Constantinople I think they could have done a better job with the final armor product.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I heard from a friend that the Dragon armors actually fare much better against dragons than Daedric armor would. Though Daedric armor has a higher armor rating when both are upgraded there could be a logical explanation for something like that. Dragons and Deadra are ancient entities, yet a dragon could just as easily pierce through their armor considering their armor is made for another plane. Dragon armor vs. a dragon would be far more logical than using demon armor against an ancient beast of the sky. My point being that the reason why Dragon armor is on the top tier is because it is made to combat dragons and survive through Skyrim. Daedric armor is great an all, but you're better off questing through Oblivion in it than you would be to do so through out Skyrim.

Apparently you're an idiot and wrong. And this thread is insanely old.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts