Spoiler Daedric Artifacts

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nilrem

Premium Member
There is a 20,000 character cap so I was not able to state i use a Xbo360
But my guide is for all platforms the achievements I did meantion because some quests are missable and glichy, also I had to do a extra post for the edit cause of the character cap.

Actually all of my tutorials are cross platform thanks to Jim my bff in reals for getting tired of Skyrim (gasp) and giving me his copy for the computer, and to my clueless ex-wife who after I meantioned the game bought it for my ps3 cause she thought I didn't have the game. Honestly I have TOO many hours in this on all three platforms.

Someone give me a JOB, I need out of the house.

PC__I can empathize with the amount of time that you have in the game. I'm grinding away on my first toon, a Lvl30 Male Wood Elf Rogue({Master Armour-Weapons Smith[can build all types except glass]}Enchanter; Mage; Deadra-hunter; Investor, so far. I'm not sure how I'm going to continue expanding his abilities. I hope to be as diversified as I can but not become so broad that he is ineffective or boring to play. My favorite two types of characters are a Rogue and a Mage. I do plan on grinding him to cap level, before I begin playing another toon. I also plan on playing that one on the most difficult setting.

I'm retired now, and I have nothing better to do with my recreational time than grind away in a D & D themed video game OR a very open MMO. I hope to get into SWTOR, as I noted in my bio that I had 5yrs into two accounts of Star Wars Galaxies. I'm a 59yr old kid..........

'Nuff said......

"The stupidest question is the one that was never asked" Rudy Lynn, Associate Professor of Engineering: Lakeland Community College-Kirtland OH

COMMUNICATION: Taking the responsibility to ensure that the message gets through.

now that I'm level 31 with about 400 armor and a decent enchanted weapon, I'm going to tackle these quests

Nilrem

Premium Member
now that I'm level 31 with about 400 armor and a decent enchanted weapon, I'm going to tackle these quests

You should fair well with that much armour rating plus the enchanted weapon.

A one up: it would be advisable to have the ability to use the magic spell Soul Trap, as you're going to use a charge on the enchanted weapon every time you successfully hit your foe and in order to recharge the weapon a filled Soul Gem is where the power comes from. The other option is to buy filled Soul Gems from the NPCs who offer them.

POSSIBLE SPOILER Here's a link to browse which explains what Soul Gems are:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Soul_Gem

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
as a archer I recommend a bow with soultrap and as many black soul gems as you can get your hands on...

You should fair well with that much armour rating plus the enchanted weapon.

A one up: it would be advisable to have the ability to use the magic spell Soul Trap, as you're going to use a charge on the enchanted weapon every time you successfully hit your foe and in order to recharge the weapon a filled Soul Gem is where the power comes from. The other option is to buy filled Soul Gems from the NPCs who offer them.

POSSIBLE SPOILER Here's a link to browse which explains what Soul Gems are:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Soul_Gem

I walked right through the quest that is Night Caller Temple in Dawnstar, was very easy LUCKILY no glitches

fuzzybumpkin

Hey guys. I have encountered a glitch with the Daedric Quest A Night to Remember. I cant apologize to the priestess to continue the quest, and i didnt notice the problem until after I had saved repeatedly (after I had blacked out and woken up). Is there any way I can continue this quest or am i screwed?

Shew

no your not screwed, go directly to Morvunskar and it'll skip everything else in the quest. DONOT reenter the glade once you complete or you'll be stuck there forever.

jam

The there might be something glitchy with the level requirement for The Only Cure quest. I wasn't able to start the quest at level 12, but went back at level 20 and was able to start it.

Anyway, great post.

Shew

thanks

Straumgald

Do you have to collect all 15 on one character to get the 360 achievement? I had 4 or 5 on my older character before I started a new one. I would prefer to use my new one to farm the achievement, but don't want to redo those 5 quests.

Shew

Yes you need all 15 with one character, I can confirm this I have 4 characters and It hasn't popped for me yet cause my biggest character over 1000+ hours and everything done has 4 glitched quests vulendrung being one of them

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I love this list Mate, Cheers

GuiLpu

Hey, can't start Pieces of The Past, everytime i get close to the discussion, Silus start attacking me for no reason... what should i do?

Shew

Hey, can't start Pieces of The Past, everytime i get close to the discussion, Silus start attacking me for no reason... what should i do?
Try a older
save

Shew

If your on pc use the console commands if not I am sorry I have no advice

Shew

Bumping for fun bump bump bump *head bobs* Bootie wiggles* Daft punk music in background....

Shew

Bump :)

Shew

Thank you for your recent likes and reputation points.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts