• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cesian

Is it funny that Daedric Heavy Armor(only kind of Daedric armor) is better than Dragonplate?

I know, I hate it. I'm a Nord Heavy Armor Good Character and I wear the Dragonplate armor because, even though the Daedric Armor looks cool IMO, it's evil and I won't wear it. Dragonplate takes 100 smithing skill to unlock and it should be better. It is lighter, but that doesn't matter since there's a Heavy Armor perk to negate armor weight. Small complaint, but a complaint none-the-less

Cesian

Id probably wear daedric if it were worse than dragonplate................. simply because dragonplate doesnt look good. right now. i pretty much use dragonscale. but soon im going to lvl my heavy armor

I don't mind Dragonplate although I think it could look a lot better. If anything, the orc armor is the worst looking. The one thing I like about Daedric is the red hue's in the armor/weapons. Very cool effect

Cesian

Yessir quite awesome. right now i have 2 daedric swords. full set of armor and a shield

brandon

yeah but its weird light and heavy armor are pretty much on par with each other. my dragonscale is only 10 points behind my wifes full deadric and thats only cause she was a lvl above me.

Cesian

if you have your armor(light/heavy) up high enough with enough perks. then they pretty much are on par

brandon

if you have your armor(light/heavy) up high enough with enough perks. then they pretty much are on par
yeah which makes sense though if you wear armor all day every day you really wont notice the weight and youll learn to use it to its full potential

Cesian

yup. are there any tricks on how to get your enchanting up high? because i really need to enchant my stuff

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
yup. are there any tricks on how to get your enchanting up high? because i really need to enchant my stuff

you can powerlevel by enchanting all the iron daggers you make to get your smithing high, lol

Cesian

soooooooooooooooooooooooo. many. soul gems.............

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I didn't really get into power-leveling enchanting, it goes up pretty quickly just by enchanting new equipment and weapons as you get them

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts