• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

VolenKiller

The Idealist

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
i 'shopped mine

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
Thankies!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
This is short, sweet and to the point but I know Seth has been sidetracked. So feel free to take this if you want, Minstrel. If it's too plain, just let me know and I can do something else with it.

MinstrelSig.png

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
I know this was meant for a while ago, but are these being made? I would really appreciate it if I could have another made :D

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
If I can have another made, I will post what I would like to have.

Can I have this image ---> http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57088/vgtes/images/8/80/19623-1-1340983737.jpg

And this image ----> http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz213/ChevinResearch/Morrigan.jpg

Side by side, possibly merged in the middle. And then on the first image in the top left corner (in any cool writing) can I have 'Sita' written.

Then on the bottom right of the second image (in an evil sort of writing) can I have 'Circe' written.

I don't know if it is possible, but is there a way to make the woman on the second image have red eyes like a vampire.

Finally in the middle of the two images (where the merge is) can I have 'They're coming for you' in any cool writing.

Sorry if that is really difficult or too specific. :confused: One more thing, can the images be in more of a 'black and white' style.

Thanks soooo much if all of that is possible. :D

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'm right in the middle of my finals so I can work on this, but not until Sunday, probably. I'll tag Seth to see if he wants to have a go at it though.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
Ok, thanks :D I won't be here for about three weeks starting on Sunday so I will thank you in advance... THANKS ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts