• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seth

The Skrimmer
Hey Guy's, If anyone want's a sig making just let me know. Tell me what text you want in it and any specific picture's and the type of color theme you want.

May take around 2 days for me to get it done.

Seth

The Skrimmer
Update: I now have the official skyrim font's so if you want your name in dragon script like in my sig let me know. I also have Daedric, Falmer & Dwemer text. :)

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
Make me a wicked looking sig you know my style along those lines but keep your individual style in it

Seth

The Skrimmer
Wait.. You want a picture of plops in it or no plops in it? This is slightly confusing :confused:

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Bunnies + Blood + assassins + only the colors black and red + a spartan spear + fire = what i want. Hahaha If you actually make something out of that I will give you a reputation point like every fluffing day xD no but i would give you a rep point and love you forever <3

S

SynnerLarkie

Seth made mine and i love it. got good reviews from other game sites as well :) thanks sethie!
oh yea change larkie to that dragon font please i wanna see what it looks like <3

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
If you are still up for this Seth, I'd like one. With Cicero and Lucien Lachance if you can. Other then that, surprise me!

Seth

The Skrimmer
Hey Guys, I was busy over the weekend ( getting drunk ). I see some of you have got new sig's, Let me know who still want's one.

Working on BeepBeepImaJeep's right now, And I'll change the font on your's Larkie.

Seth

The Skrimmer
BeepBeep.. The image you wanted me to use was abit small, So stretching it kinda lost some of the quality but he's what I came up with.. Let me know if you want anything changing.

potetas.jpg

Seth

The Skrimmer
Volen, I know you said a spartan mask in the PM but I thought the mask of the immortals from 300 suited this alot better. Let me know if you want anything changing dude.

dungsig.jpg

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Looks fluffing awesome, great job Seth! And do you think you can change the War Lord letters to a more suiting collor? If not that's fine!

Latest posts