Curious Silver Mold and Delvin Mallory problem?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vanic

Hello. I have the Curious Silver Mold in my inventory. I was running low on gold so I went to do some jobs that Delvin usually gives me. I can't talk to him, he just says something like "The Thieves Guild is starting to be talked about again, waves, blah blah blah". I tried going back to Endon in Markarth, but I can't talk to him either! Is this a bug? Is there something else I need to do?

I also can't get jobs from Vex either. She just says "You should finish the special job that Devlin assigned you first."

I am on PS3, so I can't console command anything, obviously.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
The bug is not being able to talk to Endon. Delvin and Vex are acting exactly as they should. What quest from the main quest line for the Thieves Guild is active in your journal?

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
The Silver Mold is something you get when you complete the special Markarth (?) job for Delvin. Someone stole it and you have to get it back, check your quest log for a special job and complete it, you have to give the silver mold back to someone, I think it's Erandur. The silver mold will be removed, he'll give you gold and then you can go back to get jobs from Delvin and Vex.

If you don't, then it could be a bug.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts