• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chadonraz

With my current character I purposely returned to Ivarstead after talking to the Greybeards, so that I could dump the Cultists in the river. I tried to throw them off the bridge so they'd go down the waterfall, but they got stuck in some rocks. At least they're out of sight. :D

Adam Warlock

Luckily , I had Dead Thrall spell to use after they attacked.
Serana had already turned one of the three into an ash pile(permanent) with a Revenant spell but I was able to take the other two to the Hall of Attainment at the College of Winterhold.
Their stripped bodies now on my old apprentice`s bed under the watchful eyes of Tolfdir , J`zargo , and a host of Arniel`s Shades.

I think the permanency was intentional in the event the Cultists were killed before you were in direct contact with them.
The Cultists Orders found on the leader of the group has persistent characteristics if not dropped into the world and may be used to "anchor" non-respawning named NPC whose bodies would otherwise disappear after death.

Chadonraz

Speaking of dead bodies (also a few people mentioned playing with them) I love to pick them up and throw them into rivers, always fun to watch them float back up, sometimes I just grab them and make them fly everywhere then let go and throw them. I am so sick. :p

——————————————
Blah blah blah default tapatalk signature

I do that, too, if I'm really bored. Unfortunately NPCs' bodies tend to be too heavy to really drag and throw around.

After a vampire (Master Vamp + two dogs) attack in Whiterun I spent an entire day (game time) playing around with the two Death Hounds' corpses. They'd often start spinning around when held in the air, and if that occurred near a guard, he'd start following the body's movements with his eyes (= turning his head as the body spun). It was a great source of amusement. :D

CaptainPollux

We must be careful about what we pretend to be.
The only way I could get the bodies to go away was with console commands. So you lot are all quite a bit more inventive than I.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
I hate when bodies do that. Usually I just end up hiding them somewhere out of sight, out of mind. The same thing happened for those blasted Alik'r. I just kill them and stash them under the bridge, they are SO. ANNOYING.
I turn them in to ash piles if possible haha.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
I'm pretty sure ash piles stay forever though, right? That would be even worse because you can't move ash piles! :eek:
You put them in places you never go :)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I got confronted by these two as I came back down to Ivarstead from visiting the Grey Beards for the first time (meanwhile I was only level 6). I was sooooo excited! Then almost missed the part where they then try to kill me. Anyway one of them ran off with guards in tow, so I have no idea where his body is. After I killed the second one and looted his body I dumped him in the river (as is my way to dispose of bodies) and he went floating off down the mountain.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts