CTD Whenever I loot, open a container or Check inventory

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Robbierings

This is really beginning to drive me bonkers...
I've tried uninstalling all my mods then all related to Skyrim on my computer...Reinstalled it all and still crashing...I've been checking out forums from here to ovlivian and can't find anyone with a solution....
Someone must know something.....HELP....

JoeReese

Crap, I can't remember the website, but there was another question about ctds recently, and I was able to find a forum where they explained how to see what was causing the error. I'll try to find the thread.

JoeReese

I forgot to mention, it's the steam forums link inside that thread. Something about setting up to have the computer log your crashes so you can compare causes.

Robbierings

Figured it out....Started to go through all my mods disabling and uninstalling them to see if it was one of them and low and behold it was the first one I uninstalled.....SkyUI....Oh god I liked that mod dammit....
Well if anyone knows how I can repair that mod or possible conflicting mods...I sure would like to have that little beauty back into my collection....Good luck to any having the same or similar problem, I have half a head of hair since that happened.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts