Creating "Super Weapons" and "Super Armor"

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dennis

I recently read that if you used Potions and wore gear that gave you +Fortify Enchanting/Smithing, you could create weapons and gear that were really buffed. Is there a limit to how much +Fortify Enchanting/Smithing you can have at once? What would be the best base Armor for a dragonscale set? Best base Attack for Daedric Sword?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Of course there's a limit. As a practical matter though the limits don't really mean anything because they are incredibly high as demonstrated by Youtube videos showing players one-hitting ancient dragons on Master level. :confused:

There is a damage reduction cap for armor so displayed armor ratings above 567 don't really provide much additional benefit.

Doomy

Someone said they got upto several million % before getting bored, when they tried to use it crashed

tragik

Premium Member
I have seen this too. So I dedicated several (real time) days to getting my alchemy up and almost my enchanting up. lets just say I took my daedric legendary bow that's normally 75 damage points and upgraded it to 150 damage points, then with enchanted armor for bows upgraded to 250+ (no arrows) damage. Now, I have not fully got the proper enchantment points/skill to get my daedric bow 600+ yet. It is such a grind to find the proper materials to make the potions.

on a side note, doing my alchemy grind for two days took my 30K and turned it to 150+K and gave me 35 Daedric hearts.

but as said before, it DOES cap out at a certain percentage. This I know because my enchantment potion (fortify) would not get past 31%. but then again, I am not fully upgraded in skills yet to make the most out of it..

Let me know if interested and I will post the Youtube link to a guy that explains it VERY well, step by step.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Someone said they got upto several million % before getting bored, when they tried to use it crashed
That's only possible if you use the Restoration exploit. If you're going to do that you may as well save your time and use the god mode cheat code.

kael4622

actually i have a a potion for both enchanting and smithing that increases the % by bout 200000 and no thats not a mod its just a glitch in the game...on that note it gets really boring to run around and one hit everything...my armor rating and attack rating are so high it puts a negative infront of it...

jaydinmance47

Of course there's a limit. As a practical matter though the limits don't really mean anything because they are incredibly high as demonstrated by Youtube videos showing players one-hitting ancient dragons on Master level. :confused:

There is a damage reduction cap for armor so displayed armor ratings above 567 don't really provide much additional benefit.
there is no limit, trust me. just if you do it too high, it breaks your console XD

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts