PC creating "Gandalf" the grey and white wizard .

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
Okay ,so I had a good idea what this type of skill set this character would have.
please send your opinions on this for my P.C version.

Gandalf the grey when first creating a new game invests in using combat and magic at the same time . "Imperial race " and he needs to be old and I mean an older looking man preset.

He has a grey facial beard and long grey hair going down.

His magical abilities is destruction and alteration and restoration.
His skills with magic as he uses a staff to cast fire balls and unleash hell on his enemies.

I am also working on my console for a version like this too.

So, after you fix your preset I am not sure if you can go to Riften and change your hair color to white?
I will have to do a bit of research on that one.

tell me what you think of this idea of build?

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
Looks nice. I'd have more than just one staff in my arsenal. Dragon priests always carry 1. Also,how will you menage clothes? There are no rly grey or white ones in the vanila, so i guess mods?

Hart

Sassmaster
If you pickpocket the greybeard robes or find a chef outfit, (even though they are extremely rare) you could do that.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

jonathan90

well known member
If you pickpocket the greybeard robes or find a chef outfit, (even though they are extremely rare) you could do that.

My idea is Just have him use his staff. alteration is fluffin perfect for gandalf as a wizard.
he can also combine magic with combat.

fluffin fantastic!! and when he gets more powerful change his face in riften make his hair white so he becomes gandalf the white and wear high mage robes .

jonathan90

well known member
Just would be great to go for a P.C Skyrim build for Gandalf.
Just great the lord of the rings option for changing Gandalf and his appearance !
call him Gandalf the spectacular !! Or Gandalf the great!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts