Create your own faction! Mine will specialize in counterfeiting

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Create your own faction:

My faction will specialize in the lucrative business of counterfeiting Septims but will happily agree to accomplish any other task a client has providing they pay an outrageously high fee beforehand.

Alteration magic will be used to counterfeit Septims. These fake Septims will be used to purchase legitimate products which will either be used, traded for other legitimate products, or sold for real Septims.

All provinces from Tamriel will relentlessly use their resources to hunt us down because we are disrupting the entire economy.

The Thalmor are also attempting to crush us but we will approach them with a bold proposition:
Change the Aldmeri Dominion's currency to something else to avoid suffering the consequences and protect us so we can continue to counterfeit Septims which will continue to disrupt the rest of Tamriel's economy.

The Thalmor love that everyone else will suffer except them and wisely agree to work with us. Unfortunately for them, we know how to counterfeit their new currency as well but only do it in a small scale basis to avoid detection. When the rest of Tamriel collapses and counterfeiting Septims becomes a useless venture, we will stop working with the Thalmor and start to counterfeit their currency exclusively. At this point we will also start to counterfeit other products such as armour, potions, weapons, etc.

Aside from counterfeiting, several other criminal activities will be conducted such as murder, extortion, blackmail, theft, kidnapping, and some legal ventures as well such as owning meaderies, inns, and general shops.

Verac

The Dark Sons, a large group of necromancers, death knights and strange special "shadowy"((literal magic sense)) assassins, they emerged out of no where Claiming to worship a god of old, so old that no one but the dwemer knew who he was ((possible dwemer god that was so bad They put him back in the ground)) They are genocidal and completely impossible to reason with, they are obsessed with collecting the souls/skulls of foes as tribute for they're lord. They are led by a Death knight named Lord Darkhollow however they keep to the shadows mostly preying on the war effort, slaughtering imperials and stormcloaks whenever given a chance. at the moment they appear to be no worst than an organized group of necromancers but that is a mere facade as they hide they're true militant((Albeit cultist like)) nature.

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
The Kazard. A group assorting from all types of assassins. You will never know when they arrive because they are only spotted after fleeing a dead corpse they killed and they work in 2. They are hated by the thieves and dark brotherhood for they don't have any rules when assigned a target. The kazards don't have a moral goal as far as anyone know's and as for gods that they worship they worship none. To be recruited you must witness them kill and if you interupt they won't stop attacking so prepare for a deathmatch.

The Kazard have one goal and that's to strike fear into everyone's heart and let everyone understand what an assassin is made to do. No moral's other then the mission at stake. The questline would start off with you entering a building and a Kazard assassinating a man in a chair and you stand shocked and the man approaches you..There base is in the trees..they have made multiple homes in large trees and malformed rocks in the land of skyrim.

If you hear a kazard has been spotted in town look for a dead body. When asked about the kazards by someone who approaches you..you must kill them on sight for noone knows who the kazard is completely. I would say do not approach these guys they are equipped with the highest armor and magic a person could buy. And don't think these guys are cheap..only grand schemes and they were around when Uriel Septim was killed..luckily the cultist of mehrune dagon got to them before the kazard did for his death was inevitable by the kazards. The kazards have been around for centuries and noone truly understands there goals..and how long they have been around. Again if spotted by a kazard don't attack..follow and do not be spotted..

Verac

The Kazard. A group assorting from all types of assassins. You will never know when they arrive because they are only spotted after fleeing a dead corpse they killed and they work in 2. They are hated by the thieves and dark brotherhood for they don't have any rules when assigned a target. The kazards don't have a moral goal as far as anyone know's and as for gods that they worship they worship none. To be recruited you must witness them kill and if you interupt they won't stop attacking so prepare for a deathmatch.

The Kazard have one goal and that's to strike fear into everyone's heart and let everyone understand what an assassin is made to do. No moral's other then the mission at stake. The questline would start off with you entering a building and a Kazard assassinating a man in a chair and you stand shocked and the man approaches you..There base is in the trees..they have made multiple homes in large trees and malformed rocks in the land of skyrim.

If you hear a kazard has been spotted in town look for a dead body. When asked about the kazards by someone who approaches you..you must kill them on sight for noone knows who the kazard is completely. I would say do not approach these guys they are equipped with the highest armor and magic a person could buy. And don't think these guys are cheap..only grand schemes and they were around when Uriel Septim was killed..luckily the cultist of mehrune dagon got to them before the kazard did for his death was inevitable by the kazards. The kazards have been around for centuries and noone truly understands there goals..and how long they have been around. Again if spotted by a kazard don't attack..follow and do not be spotted..
/: sounds like god modding bandits to me no offense

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
/: sounds like god modding bandits to me no offense
lol an immoral dark brotherhood i think?

If someone has no morals yeh they are unstoppable so i understand the miscomprehension. They are hired assassins who perform deeds with no conscious and no pity for there target..stating that if you see one don't approach cause they could be killing you merciless..

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
When i said they only kill valued targets i mean it. They are only called for an actual mission...not just a stupid contract..A.K.A dark brotherhood..to kill a meaningless enemy. The kazard's are assassins..living in areas that aren't seen with the normal eye. Trees and rocks have been made into bases..which isn't impossible..if you've played oblivion youd understand how the dark brotherhood do it..and if you complete there questline in skyrim you can see there secret base is located in trees and the new one is located in a rocky cave..not impossible.

They aren't rabble assassins i made it clear that they only kill high valued targets and when on a mission they are unconsciously killing there target friend or foe. :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts