Crash landing to say Hey!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Carnivora

Hey everyone! I'm Carnivora. About a month ago I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and buy skyrim. *cough it's about darn time cough* I'm from Eastern Canada, live on a farm, yada yada. I do creative writing in my free time when I'm not playing skyrim or training horses.

I think it's safe to say I'm hooked. What an immersive wonderful world! Graphics are pretty badass.

I have two characters active right now. Lvl 19 Nord tried and true, heroic warrior turned assassin/thief. She defied the stormcloaks and ran off with the imperials, cut Ulfrics head off and now works for the Thieves guild, and DB, knifing and sneaking her way through Skyrim. Her backstory; - http://skyrimforum.com/sf/threads/creative-writing-carnivoras-back-story.137711/ Hyperlink didn't work :sadface: Booo.

My other charie has yet to be really finessed. Lvl 4, another Nord. He's a true warrior. Brave of heart and will eventually be a dragon hunter. Nothing much on him yet.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts