• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bipolar Nord

Just another fanatical gamer
To get me in the spirit of the wasteland again, while I wait patiently for Fallout 4 to be released, I decided to blow the dust off of Fallout New Vegas and create another character. I've played this game many, many times in the past and one of my favorite followers is Craig Boone. His personal quest, "I forgot to remember to forget", I've always completed it and depending on what faction I side with, I either make him repentant or blood thirsty. I guess my question is..... What happens to Boone if I don't complete his side quest?

I looked at his various endings on wiki, but I couldn't determine his ending if I didn't complete his side quest. To give you a little background on my character, he suffers from frontal lobe damage due to a gun shot wound to the head and as a result, he's completely psychotic. No one is safe around him because he's so unpredictable. He desires an independent Vegas and will stop at nothing to see his desire fulfilled.

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts