Could it have worked on Xbox 360 and PS3?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Elder

Could The Elder Scrolls Online work on the PS3 and Xbox 360? Each console is well near outdated as each has been around close to 7-8 years or so for each. So, could TESO work on these older consoles? If Skyrim can work, I believe TESO could work to some extent. I wouldn't expect it to be as big as the PC/XBO/PS4 versions of the game, but it could work, right?

What do you think?

NachyoChez

Sadly, no.
The engine for Skyrim caps out at around 12 actors on screen and pushes the hardware to do it. TESO, though, will need to render 200+ people on screen at a time to do Av3 without the issues plaguing Guild Wars 2!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

The Elder

Ah, I didn't know that. That's pretty cool. It's weird that you can only have 12 characters on screen at one time. 200 for TESO? That's crazy awesome. I can't wait to play this game even more now. I wonder if you'd be able to battle up to 100 or more people, that would be cool to just battle it out with everyone.

NachyoChez

Ah, I didn't know that. That's pretty cool. It's weird that you can only have 12 characters on screen at one time. 200 for TESO? That's crazy awesome. I can't wait to play this game even more now. I wonder if you'd be able to battle up to 100 or more people, that would be cool to just battle it out with everyone.
100% yes.

There is a mode called Alliance vs. Alliance vs. Alliance (Av3, for short) that will allow people from the 3 Alliances to battle it out in open warfare in Cyrodil. Taking keeps, small villages, siege weapons, all of it will be implemented. One of the best ways to do an MMO, and I'm glad the master is heading it up!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

jarif

Well do you realise that Skyrim on those ''older consoles'' are pretty much dummed down? Mainly visually

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
Not a chance. No game for PS3 or 360 will work on the next gen consoles, due to the next step in software. So sadly, you won't see ESO on these older outdated consoles either.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts