• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
(Sorry I haven't been posting, really busy.)

After a while, everyone has arrived. Caleb was among the last, being awoken by the bustle of the morning market was effective enough at getting him up and running. The group gathers around the house, unsure what to do. Caleb was about to summon up the courage to knock when suddenly Adrian emerged. "Everyone, if you aren't willing to die or kill for us, you might as well leave now." He still carried that intense strength in his voice, a voice of absolutes and enduring charisma.

Star Gazer

"Everyone, if you aren't willing to die or kill for us, you might as well leave now." Said Adrian. The man looked even larger to Isnar, but did not frighten him. Isnar wondered what type of work was in store for him and whether or not he could help their cause. I just don't want to get stuck washing dishes or making food or something. Isnar thought, drooping his head. There was no way the old man would be stuck in a building doing that. He wanted to be out, doing whatever could be done to help the fight against the corrupted leaders of Riften.

solace84

God of the Arena
Dalious patted Isnar on the back as they entered the room.
"Hey old man, you seem pretty banged up," Dalious said. "Perhaps you can wash the dishes or make food or something while we're out doing our work."
Dalious laughed aloud at the thought, though he was kidding.

Duon

Graphic Designer
“Everyone, if you aren’t willing to die or kill got us, you might as well leave now” Crow thought for a minute then let out a low laugh “I’d say anyone who was going to leave, already did so in the dead of night. Aye; I’ll kill for you long as theirs gold in it, just nothing involving children.” he finished saying with a grim smirk. He had hoped to gauge this man by seeing how he reacted to being addressed directly in such a way. Waiting for the man’s reply he quickly scanned the crowd with his eyes, he could now see both Veloca and Caleb had joined the crowd. He had little doubt either would show, they had proven themselves to be skilled fighters the night before.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
Most, if not all of the people that Cyrus had seen present the night before had turned up at the old, dingy house, and the Imperial, the one who had demolished the burly Redguard in the tavern last night deemed it time to knock on the large wooden door. Before he could make contact, however, it creaked open, slowly and dramatically, to reveal Adrian, who immediately addressed the crowd, his voice once again dominant and attention-claiming,
"Everyone, if you aren't willing to die or kill for us, you might as well leave now"
No one left. It seemed that Riften was full of people willing to kill others and sacrifice their lives for a cause they didn't fully understand. Perhaps its reputation is well-deserved.

Cyrus didn't at all mind killing anyone else for Adrian, or for the sake of the Fight Club. After all, not days ago he used to be part of a bandit gang that burned caravans and slit throats for giggles.

Cyrus was glad to see a few familiar faces that he had acquainted himself with at the Bee and Bard as he scanned the crowd. He saw the Imperial, the female Redguard, and the Breton from that little group he had briefly conversed with. Cyrus was also pleased to see Dalious, who was patting the Old Man, Isnar, on his back.

Cyrus wondered for a moment exactly how much use he could be. One armed, one eyed elders weren't exactly known for their mercenary excellence. He looked weathered and experienced, sure, but he also looked brittle and tired, and perhaps Adrian would detect this, and put him to washing dishes or some other menial task whilst everyone else was fighting, out doing something history-changing.

He didn't wish that for the old man. He looked like he had an important, adventurous life, and he didn't envy him to end it cleaning the gravy from ceramic plates.

Skyrimosity

Savile thought for a moment. Its not that I'm unwilling to kill people for coin, but I haven't used a sword for many years. I don't even own one! Perhaps I have enough coin to stop by the blacksmith and pick up a decent sword. But even then, I still wouldn't know how to use it. Savile thought it over. He wasn't sure this was what he wanted to do, but he would need the septims to buy skooma. He looked around and didn't notice anyone walking out. He was surprised that so many people were willing to kill for Septims, but at the same time, he wasn't surprised. These people needed money, same as him, and were willing to kill for it. Savile made up his mind that he would stay.

Star Gazer

Isnar looked at the man then looked to the others. "I think we're ready." Isnar said, straightening himself out to make himself look as useful as possible. Adrian looked at the old man and Isnar saw the man almost crack a grin.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
Noticing that nobody had stepped down, a pleased expression crossed Adrian's face. "Good, we'll see tonight. Everyone, basement, now." He said, before stepping back inside the house and leaving the door open. Caleb was a bit taken off, he had only killed once before, his father. And as much as he tried reassuring himself it was in self-defense, it never softened the pain and regret he had felt all these years. But what could he go back to? There was nothing waiting for him, his house was gone, his job was gone, he had devoted everything to this Fight Club.

The group filed into the dingy little basement, which hadn't changed since the last time they were there. Adrian was leaning against the wall, the guards before were nowhere in sight. "Before I brief you on your first mission, we need to lay out some... ground rules." He said with a smirk, letting his words sink in before continuing. "You're all part of a family now, you treat your siblings like they're your siblings. Secondly, do not steal from us, do not lie to us, do not cross us. Or we will kill you. Understand?" Adrian's eyes scanned the crowd, looking for any sign of discomfort, any sign of weakness.

"And third, have some damn common sense."

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
Adrian led the way down into the basement, as filthy, dirty and moody as it was the previous night. He leant against the stained wall, cool as can be, as he laid out the forced-upon guidelines of the re-established Fight Club. Essentially, they were respect everyone there; don't screw over the club; and have some common sense, decent wits about you.

The third, while it seemed the most obvious, was the most important. Countless lives have been lost and several powerful factions have been diminished because someone was careless and unintentionally stupid enough to do something foolish. And that small, thoughtless action of impulse often led to the end of many things.

As he spoke, Adrian constantly scanned the group, looking for something shown by anyone. Cyrus couldn't tell exactly what he was searching for, but deduced that it was either weakness, or treachery - a sign of nervousness or agitation that screamed 'mole' or 'infiltrative espionage', for some jittery agent of a rival faction, namely the Black-Briars.

Cyrus wouldn't be surprised if someone was here spying on Maven's behalf. The woman had people everywhere, those not under her thumb or in her pocket could easily be put there by jingling a bag of gold in front of their greedy mercantile eyes. People were bought so easily, especially in Riften, where dingy capitalism ruled the streets, dictated actions and motives of its people.

Cyrus hung on Adrian's every word, as if every syllable was a cryptic clue to unlocking the mystery of the man, and he to listen intensely to the next part of his address.

Google

(OOC: I need to make a quick post on this thread so I can start getting update from it.)

R'alle

young but able
R'alle was at the end of the row. He heard the words . "Everyone, if you aren't willing to die or kill for us, you might as well leave now." He was honestly about to walk away. But he remembered what his father said. "Son, we are khajiits. Khajiits are apex predators, we need no weapons. We can catch any prey. Even man has no defense against us. But you're weak now, one day your claws will thicken, your eyesight,and hearing will approve. One day you will yearn for blood to stain your claws. Come find us when you grow strong. Goodbye R'alle." At that his father walked off. His mother said nothing to him, she never liked him.

He decided he was strong enough. He released his claws and slid them back in. "Good, we'll see tonight. Everyone, basement, now." R'alle followed him to the basement. "You're all part of a family now, you treat your siblings like they're your siblings. Secondly, do not steal from us, do not lie to us, do not cross us. Or we will kill you. Understand?" "Understood." R'alle immediately regretted saying that, he felt stupid for answering.

"And third, have some damn common sense."

R'alle knew he couldn't mess up with this group.

or it would be his head.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
((1,000th post, woooohooooo! :p))

The stairs leading down to the basement of the abandoned building the Fight Club would now be taking part in reminded Veloca of the city they were attempting to change; dingy, unstable, and groaning under the weight of the people using them. The group slowly made their way into the basement, now past the point of returning from whatever plot was cooking in Adrian's mind.

Veloca spotted him leaning against a wall as she entered the dark, decrepit basement the first meeting had been held in. The man seemed to ooze a dark sort of charm, one that made her feel slightly uncomfortable as she listened to him talk. Adrian spoke so casually, yet there was a darker, underlying tone in his voice that made everyone aware that he was not someone to be fluffed with. His eyes scanned the group as a small smile played at the corners of his lips, no doubt making sure nobody was having second thoughts about taking part in this.

Veloca took this time to look around as well, sure she would see some familiar faces amongst all the strangers. Sure enough, she soon noticed Caleb, Savile, Crow, and the Redguard (she couldn't remember if he had mentioned his name or not) all standing at different spots around the room. She made her way through the group of people and stood next to Caleb, since he was the closest to where she had been standing. Veloca could see the injuries he had acquired during his last fight with the Khajiit, the gashes and cuts that covered his arms and face still fairly fresh.

Frowning slightly, she nudged him gently and nodded down at his arms. "You might want to get those cleaned up a bit before you do anything else that's too strenuous," she said quietly to him after Adrian finished laying down his ground rules. "Or else they'll only take longer to heal. Just have to run some water and healing herbs over them." Glancing around the room, Veloca's frown disappeared and a small smile began to show on her face. "Who knows, maybe you'll even have some scars like mine to show off." Her eyes grew dark and flitted briefly to the cuts on his face and quickly looked away, turning her attention back to Adrian, the frown once again present on her face.

solace84

God of the Arena
Dalious zoned in and out of the conversation, if there even was a conversation. Someone was speaking, but he was so high off of dragongrass that he thought he was back in the war. The bodies next to him seemed to fade in and out, and his face felt fuzzy. He heard noises, from people speaking, that seemed to go in one ear and out the next. He suddenly felt afraid, as if he were to die in this very moment.
"Don't you take me with you, you cold hearted b*tch," Dalious yelled. He suddenly boosted back into sanity. His high had left for the moment, as he realized he was in Adrian's place, with everyone starring at him.
After the brief pause, they went back onto speaking as if Dalious wasn't even there. Dalious lowered his head, and tried to pay attention.

Star Gazer

"Don't you take me with you, you cold hearted b*tch," Dalious cried out. Isnar jumped when he first heard the yell, but felt it was his duty to cover for his new 'sibling'. "Don't you take me with you, you cold hearted b*tch. I love that song! It was my favorite when I was younger." Isnar said, looking back at the group. The staring had decreased to a low annoyance. "Alright then, that's very nice and all. We're getting back to business now." Said Adrian, with a frown on his face.

solace84

God of the Arena
Dalious nodded to the old man in agreement. Adrian kept on speaking, but the Imperial had set his sights and attention elsewhere. He noticed Veloca standing before him, next to Caleb. His eyes wandered as they moved up and down her figure. He started thinking about scenarios in his mind of her. 'Damn that dragongrass was powerful', he thought. Then his throat started to dry, as he had cottonmouth.

Duon

Graphic Designer
Black-Crow remained silent as they all followed Adrian into the dilapidated building; the place was in a terrible state of disrepair, he couldn’t shake the feeling it would collapse underneath their weight at any moment. The group came to a stop in the same large circular room as the night before and Adrian began to address them one again. "Before I brief you on your first mission, we need to lay out some... ground rules." "You're all part of a family now; you treat your siblings like they're your siblings. Secondly, do not steal from us, do not lie to us, and do not cross us. Or we will kill you. Understand?" "And third, have some damn common sense." Crow smirked; these rules were already second nature to him, he had lived under them for years as a Pirate. It seemed this would indeed be the new brotherhood he was seeking. Crow loosened his cloak and continued to listen to the man’s speech.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
Head down, fringe covering her right eye, Atlanta walked the streets of Riften. While she was quiet and shy, she was also street smart. She had to be, almost every evil looking face in the city was just that. Evil. Cut-throats and thiefs around every corner. Atlanta carried no weapons. She had never learnt how to use one, but she knew she would have to. *Thats why I'm here, to start a new life. If that means I have to learn to fight then So be it*

It was early morning, the sun had only just began to rise, painting the city in reds and yellows. The occasional person would wander by, but apart from that the city was quiet. Last night she had been wandering the wilderness looking for nothing in particular. Her whole life she had been cursed with a lack of sleep and she often went for long walks.

Atlanta turned a corner and stepped into eerie shadows that clung to a street rarely walked. On one side of the street lay a house, an old abandoned house that looked as if it hadn't been lived in for centuries. *I need a place to stay, My money has already dried up and I can't keep paying ten septims for a room every night. Hopefully no one is living in this house, maybe I can sleep there for a few nights.*

She approached the door to the house and took deep breaths. She would knock first to make sure she didn't walk in on a group of murderers.

After hitting the door threes times she waited for a moment.

'H-hello? Is anybody in there?'

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
OOC: because I am travelling and am on my phone I can't change colour of text. When I get acces to a computer I will put colour on speech and though

**= thoughts

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
Everyone in the room glanced upstairs upon hearing the knock. Adrian grumbled, glancing around the room, he didn't like this. It was out of the ordinary, and unexpected. Caleb's eyes shifted around the room nervously, everyone remained quiet. There were footsteps upstairs, and the sound of a door opening before muffled voices were heard.

To Atlanta's surprise, the door flung open to reveal a burly man who's face was broken and bruised. He was very tall, and towered above her. "There's nothing here, what do you want?" He said through a scowl.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
Atlanta's blue eyes took one glance at the man before darting to the ground.

'Oh crap.' she whispered as her hair fell across her face. 'Um, I-I'm here to... I just came... I was wondering if I would be able to stay here for a night or two. Sorry, I though this place was abandoned. I'll just leave.'

Atlanta turned sharply on one heal and then began to walk away from the house, hoping desperately that the man wouldn't follow her. Or worse, kill her. *Who knows what might be goin on in there, it might be a Skooma plant or maybe an evil Necromancer's hide out.* Atlanta picked up her pace as she neared the end of the street. She though she was in the clear when suddenly she heard the man's footsteps behind her.

'plops, he's going to take me in there and have me slaughtered.' she whispered to herself again.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts