• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
Granted but all the transportation people deny you service because your ademon in your avatar.

I wish that I knew how to get around the curse of the corrupted wish.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Granted but there is nothing you can do about it :cool:

I wish I had more appendages and orifices.

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
Granted but you dont want to do anything =P

I wish I had a pet monkey to throw poop at all of you.

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
Granted but its the worst thing youve ever played...

I wish I could poop golden turds.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Granted, but you'd be a level 1 Dovakhiin on Master difficulty with no dragon shouts, and bandits would mug you & steal your wallet every time you left your house. And if you ever went into the woods, you'd get your ass kicked by wolves and bears all the time.

I wish I could read people's thoughts.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Granted, but they're all in a language you don't understand.

I wish I had the next season of 24 on DVD so I didn't have to go through Jack Bauer withdrawls.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Granted, but you overdose on Jack Bauer and find yourself wishing you had suffered through those withdrawals instead.

I wish I knew the definitive answer to the question, "are we being visited by intelligent extraterrestrial entities?".

wakka

damn nature you scary
Granted. but you see everyone you love and like die.

i wish i could get tomorrow's paper today ( didn't they make a tv program about this ?)

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Granted, but a glance forward in time reveals a dystopian future where civilization has collapsed and most of mankind has perished in the ensuing chaos. Only small pockets of survivors remain here and there, most of whom have degenerated into violent gangs that practice cannibalism, murder and profane rituals.

I wish I was a boss like Gandalf and had his magic powers.

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
Granted. But you don't know how to use them
I wish I could do anything and get away with it

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Granted, but then people would become idle and complacent and humanity's progress would stagnate. Who needs to evolve or develop when everyone is already perfect?

I wish I had the most perfect health of anyone who has ever lived in the history of mankind.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts