Xbox 360 copy save game from profile to profile

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Alexanderhjkui

i have my old skyrim save on a usb stick. but i dont have the old gamertag proflie left. it sais unknown profile.
what can i do, please help... //Alexander

WarmishFlame

I did this and when I plugged it back into my xbox I couldn't retrieve files at all... it unformatted my thumb drive and now I lost all of my game data....that was a lot of time just thrown away!!
You should have made a copy and then only moved the copy

JClarke1953

I am trying to use this method to move one save from a temp account to my main XBlive acct. Unfortunately, when I try to read the USB stick in my PC, it cannot find the files. When I plug the stick back into my XBox, it sees the files I've saved. I've downloaded "Horizon" (another modding tool for XBox) and it can see the files just fine.

I've attempted to ask in the Modio forums and they are saying that what was done within this thread is not possible to do. This being, moving one saved from from one Profile ID to another.

I'm lost and would appreciate any help.

I had the same problem using my laptop. Someone suggested using Horizon ( just watch out for all of the add-on's!). Then I found that I needed to have Horizon running, and THEN put the USB in, and Horizon immediately saw it (some systems want the USB in, then run the program. Other's want the program running, then the USB).

But first, have your XBox set up the USB before you do anything, then follow the directions posted. I finally managed to get a mod into my XBox via my laptop and USB that way.

Sillygirl

Please help me! I bought a xbox and it was still logged into the persons profile. I have gotten up to level 60 in skyrim. I finally figured out i need my own profile so i made one which signed me out of the other persons which has all my saved data on. Is there any way i can get my saved files off a profile i can not sign into :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts