cool and funny names to give your character.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
Okay ,whenever I begin a new game I think of names like.

Assiff boofio-red gaurd character-

wood elf-Jonny hood loxsley.

illuminess-female dark elf.

Maximus Maruadius-nord viking .

and all sorts of funny names like boofhead and etc etc.

let's see your names you can come up with for whatever race your character is on..

I have been really thinking of a red gaurd build and calling my character Assiff mustafa.

jonathan90

well known member
dova the keen cool. how about about rowland the hidious?sorry spelt that wrong hideous!!!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Not to get off track, but it was always enchanted items that I granted the humorous names to. For instance, I had the armor of James Gandolfini, the Boots of Gene Hackman; I had a necklace of fortify one-handed named Bill. I recently helped my wife come up with a name for the enchanted dragonbone sword that she gave to Kharjo: Kharjo's Tongue of Shocking Puke. ...Needless to say I had consumed more than my typical quotient of ale that night. :beermug:

Razi

Male Nord- Ulfric Stormcloack
Male Imperial - General Tullius

jonathan90

well known member
Assiff the red gaurd! great name! I am Assiff as I come from hammerfell la la la la la la la la high pitch *

I'm usually pretty boring when I name characters! When I make a Nord character, I genuinely look up real-life Norse names and decide from the lists that result. I (usually) do the same thing with Imperials, but with Roman names instead (although for my two favourites I didn't bother - one of them was named after a Celtic goddess, the other was just a name I liked the sound of).

I think the closest I've come to a lore-breaking name was when I tried to make the most stereotypical barbarian I could think of, and called him Óðinn (back when the Xbox 360 allowed characters like that in names).

Like Kohlar, I tend to reserve 'funny' names for enchanted items. I once made a sword that drained stamina, I called it "Wahlberg's Bane" or something to that effect, because I find that guy's "acting" to just be exhausting.

Davimiir

Yol Toor Shul!!!
I was wondering what name to give a sword that I was enchanting, when I let off a big ripper! Then I thought...ah! HEVNO VEN meaning brutal wind in Dragon tongue!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I named one of my swords "Soul Reaper" and kept yelling it's name every time I killed something.

Yeah... I know, it's an arcane reference, but my other 1/2 was playing The Nightmare Before Christmas game at the time and it was my way of getting even!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts