continue Dragonborn DLC as a vampire

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

zuko514

how many of you stayed vampire once the quest is over? Did anyone continue the DLC as a vampire? How did that work out?

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
Do you mean continue Dawnguard as a vampire after the main quest? Or do you mean completed Dawnguard but then staying a vampire when moving on to the Dragonborn DLC? (your title says Dragonborn DLC)

I just wanted to make sure before I went ahead and answered and then come to find out I completely misunderstood your question :)

zuko514

staying a vampire when moving on to dragonborn dlc. The island seems a bit of foggy to use the blood curse arrow.

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
Ah I see, well I'm glad I clarified then because I was misunderstanding you and would have answered with irrelevant information. But to answer then, no I haven't, so sorry I couldn't help. I tried!

But I would just head on down to the island and try out some blood curse arrows. Go in first person, draw your bow, and aim. Just slowly move around the sky where it seems the sun is around, if you pay close attention, the game kind of lets you know when you're aiming at the sun correctly, no matter the weather. It does some effect thing with the screen a little, and the screen turns a different shade kind of. This works for me in Winterhold (and the weather there is complete plops with snow and cloudiness). I figured I try to offer some info at least :p But everytime I've done this, the screen does that and lets me know, so the weather is of no effect thankfully, because that would be a bitch to aim.

Pete

I used to feed on the nobles in the port city regularly. The barracks there are a disappointment :mad: No gorging like in Skyrim. Otherwise, just like any vampire character, I'm used to being time-of-day conscious, no major problems.

BTW my vampire characters don't use summon spells, only raise dead & variants. This turns out to quiet a challenge there; a good follower helps.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts