Constant notifications in Email

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'm sure I'm just missing something...

I have had to un-check that 'send me email' box on a multitude of occasions. I am still getting email updates for threads. Surely there is one place where removing the check actually works? Do I need to manually unsubscribe to every single thread I've ever posted on? Say it isn't so. I've done this from my own profile but obviously, 'don't spam me with email' doesn't mean what I thought it meant...

Please let me know if there's an option I'm missing.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I've already done that. That's why I thought maybe there was some other setting hiding someplace that I still have. I didn't get emails yesterday, at least. So perhaps whatever gremlin it was has finally worn out its welcome.

Thanks for responding.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
I've already done that. That's why I thought maybe there was some other setting hiding someplace that I still have. I didn't get emails yesterday, at least. So perhaps whatever gremlin it was has finally worn out its welcome.

Thanks for responding.

Weird, but glad everything's all good now. :)

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Darn. Gremlins are back. I just got another email notification and I know for sure I have that box unchecked.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
i rather like the email update, but I see why it can get annoying............ try to set your email preferences to either delete or move to your spam folder, every time you get an email from here. And I really do apologize for the email you get because of me posting this.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
This thread isn't popping the emails. I really do have it turned off in my preferences. I found one thread that keeps emailing me and for some reason, looking at the watched threads list, it had this "Email" tag listed. But I did not see where to remove that flag. I just unwatched the thread so hopefully that will solve it.

I don't mind getting email from admin or regarding PMs and so forth. I just really don't need an email every single time someone posts to some thread I happened to also post on. I love the alerts at the top right.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts