Consoles - Patch 1.5.26 Water Bug

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Just installed the update today and same water glitch problem. PS3 platform. I have had way to many glitches with this game. Hate to say but this will be the last time I buy anything these guys have anything to do with!

No, I'm not going to bother. I'm done with all the bugs in this game.
I have had more bugs in this game then all the other games I have bought in the last 3 years combined.
Not even worth it anymore.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Clearing the game data is just like clearing the cache in your browser. Obviously, it's up to you, but as far as some of the hoops we've had to jump through to get through the game on any platform, this fix at least seems painless and quick. The PS3 version of Skyrim has been notoriously unpleasant just judging from my non-scientific and subjective view of threads here, though.

Katudor

Didn't get more than a couple pages in, so don't know if anyone else said it, but deleting just the update and reinstalling that seems to have worked. I can swim again!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts