1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

PC Console commands /tc and .setrace? help...

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by mainjimus, Jan 5, 2012.

1. mainjimus New Member

Message Count:
    I just messed around with the console for a bit for the first time yesterday and I have a couple questions about it now... maybe for anyone with more more experience with it that could help me out...

After you use the "tc" command is it possible to not control your character simultaneously? Also is there a command that will let me attack when I'm controlling the new character OR is that all up to the AI and the character will only fight if attacked by another NPC?

After you use the "setrace" command is there anyway to adjust the camera so you can properly view the character in 3rd person perspective and again is there a command that will let me attack?

Thanks...