Console Commands on the Xbox 360

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

iamkl00t

Duke of Jarl
OK so if you can transfer a saved game from the xbox to the PC, load it on the PC, modify using console and then transfer back to Xbox and it works, this surely means the game mechanics between the two versions are almost identical?

I just can't believe there's no way to bring up the console window on Xbox - surely some super brained egg head whizz kid somewhere has come up with a solution? Maybe someone with a ton of money should offer a million dollar reward :)

Otherwise would make a nice DLC Bethesda pleeease :)

Necromis

you are forgetting the fact that you are limited to the input options on a console. Where a PC has multiple keys to be coded to. So no, you can not console command on an Xbox or a PS3, period.

iamkl00t

Duke of Jarl
yeah i know where you're coming from but if the functionality is sat there in the game mechanics surely this can be worked around. You can of course plus in a USB keyboard....

Necromis

well the old machines used to have cheat codes, similar to a console command, I am surprised they didn't have those inputed for these newer games.

iamkl00t

Duke of Jarl
yeah i guess - would just like to resurrect lydia as she died when i was like level 6 (frost troll high hrothgar), and now i'm thinking i wish she never had :sadface:

If she died, you killed her.That's the only way companions can die
That is actually incorrect. Companions (like important NPCs) when at low health will stop and regenerate. When they do this, enemies will stop targeting her. So if for some reason she continued to take damage while regenerating at a faster rate than she could heal, she will die.

Nerraw One

I may be wrong but that's the only way any companion has died. There was one time she died from poison darts.

I may be wrong but that's the only way any companion has died. There was one time she died from poison darts.
Poison tends to have a damage over time affect, so it probably did more damage than she could regenerate, killing her. It has nothing to do with who did it, which is why you don't want a companion to follow you when you plan to fight a heavy hitter like a dragon or a giant.

Kuurus

I have never had a dragon kill a companion.
That's how Lydia died on me. Fighting 2 dragons at once. She took a knee, I kept fighting and finished them off finally and found her dead. There was a point where the dragons were both breathing fire from different directions at me and she must've been hit by one of them.

Ah well, I was low level at the time and would have died without her help. That was the last time I used a follower though. I haven't had one since.

Nerraw One

[ didquote="Kuurus, post: 59555, member: 3279"]That's how Lydia died on me. Fighting 2 dragons at once. She took a knee, I kept fighting and finished them off finally and found her dead. There was a point where the dragons were both breathing fire from different directions at me and she must've been hit by one of them.

Ah well, I was low level at the time and would have died without her help. That was the last time I used a follower though. I haven't had one since.[/quote]
I didn't mean to get you all off the subject

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I have had a follower die and I was nowhere near her. She got gangrushed by several Draugr. I'm guessing one was in midswing when she crouched to heal and took her out.

Console commands would be sweet indeed for the 360. It's tempting to buy the game again for the PC just to have access to all the cool features.

maybe in the future console comnands with xbox chatoad?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts