• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Motomarsu

Hi! i am tryin to make a ebony dart in morrowind, but console won't let me to writ the ". it replaces " with @? other console commands work normally, but it does not let me write some marks?

Zyphur

I'm don't know much about the console but, have you tried entering it anyway? Or seeing if it meant using two (')s instead?

Motomarsu

I tried entering it and tried many variations too, it vont let me put two ' either :/ it replaces ' with somesort of /

Motomarsu

Problem solved :D the console had changed the order of alphabet and marks etc. my " was ä and _ was + :D

but still thanks for tips and helping :)

Chadonraz

Old thread, but whatever.

I have the same issue, because my keyboard is a Finnish (multilingual) one, meaning it's got å, ä and ö, which don't exist in English keyboards. It's been a pain to find out how to write various common characters (", ' and ?, for example) to use in MW save file naming. Changing the keyboard layout would be an easy solution, but then I'd had to change it back and forth.
It can't possibly hurt to be able to use both layouts, though. :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts