OOC Conquer With Fire II

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    a3203c3a26e7d70d161d03f20a7f9860.jpg

Name: Falco Laran
    Alias: N/A
    Sex: Male
    Race: Imperial + Breton
    Class: Archer | Trapper
    Laterality: Right Handed
    Sexuality: Straight
    Marital Status: Single
    Family: All deceased
    Properties: None
    Affiliations: Private merc outfit (All now deceased)
    Afflictions: Depression, Some form of PTS
    Religion: 9 Divines
    Skills: Archery, Sneak, Destruction, Illusion, Alteration

Appearance

Height: 6'2
    Build: Lean, Athletic
    Eyes: Pale green
    Skin tone: White
    Hair Style: Short
    Hair Color: Mahogany
    Scars: Many small scars. Only noticeable scar on his forehead, past is hairline above his left eye, tracing down close to his right eye.
    Tattoos: N/A
    Piercings: N/A

Personality

Description: He is seemingly good humored, able to get along with most others. Sometimes he can be too focused on humor, but never when he is on the job. When it's time to work, he becomes almost another person. Quiet, observant. His eyes always searching for his target, prey, or opponent. His focus is unshakable, unless things become too much to bear, then he begin's to become worried, to the point where he becomes protective of those around him, worried that history will repeat itself.

At night, he becomes quiet, aloof. When in a safe place, he hides away until morning, and will act as if nothing happened. If questioned, he will ignore or deny it ever happened, usually followed by a humorous quip.

Temper: Medium/Short -He is calm and collected in most spots, but if he believes someone is in danger, he will become pushy, rude, or at his worst, violent. Whatever it takes to keep them alive. If someone is being reckless, he will snap a little quicker.
    Outlook: Pretty Good to Poor - Changes frequently
    Honor: Good
    Alignment: Neutral Good to Chaotic good.
    Good: Friendly, Loyal, Observant, Intelligent, Strategic, Caring, Good-Humored
    Bad: Sarcastic, Stubborn, Can become over-protective, can become violent if pushed.
    Likes: Runes, Archery, Particular women, Silence, a good laugh.
    Dislikes: Disregard for safety, Arrogance, Foolishness on the battlefield.
    Fears: Being surrounded, losing friends in battle, Death.
    Habits: Popping his fingers
    Goals: Atone for his failures, Avenge those that were lost.

Gear & Fighting Style

Head: N/A
    Chest: Black jacket with fur-lined collar, harnessed around the stained brown leather shoulders and a similarly colored Leather chest plate
    Arms: Leather bracers with small steel ornamentation
    Waist: Leather based belt, is capable of holding small items of importance.
    Legs: Black pants, comfortable to climb in
    Feet: Brown Leather Boots, same ornamentation as on bracers.
    Every Day Carry: His bow and quiver, a shortsword (family heirloom) A novel, the title varying. He reads through them rather swiftly. Other than his gear, only a small drawn picure of a group of people, which he is included in. Believed to be his old group.
    Weapons: He carries two weapons, A sighted, nordic steel laden bow, engraved with the symbol of something on it's riser (grip). The symbol is covered, hidden from view to any who look upon it. It is sighted, so he may be more accurate. It is not as advanced as sights are now, but it is rather good for it's time. He also carries a his father's shortsword, which looks to be of a simple steel.
    Magicka: He is quite skilled in between Destruction, Illusion and Alteration, as all have ways of incapacitating your foe for the best possible shot. He has some training in restoration, but is not skilled with it. Runes are his main focus, but relies on paralyze when things get tricky.
    Fighting Abilities: He uses runes as a preemptive strike against his foes, but in combat prefers to use bow. He is capable of incapacitating the enemy, holding them off as best he can so that he can keep them away from his friends, in range of his shot.
    Fighting Style: He stays back, getting up close only to set up traps and such. He will provide ranged support, but can fight up close, but he lacks the finesse that is required to stay up there. He is most comfortable in a vantage point, such as a tree or hill. However, he can remain on the ground, should the option not be available.

Here is an image of a sighted bow like his, just for reference. It it not designed exactly like this, however, as it is more lore friendly for my purposes.

36970-4-1390415625.jpg

Backstory:

Falco Laran had known the ways of the Vigil since he was young. His parents both being a part of it's fabric. He grew revering their ways and practices, hoping that one day, he would be able to take up with them and scour the land like they did, cleansing it of the darkness that plagued it so often.

As he grew, he took up the bow, wanting to help from afar, as his skill with up close combat was abysmal. He took the bow, as it seemed his only shot at taking down the darkness.

Don't all tragic stories start like this, though?

At the age of 19, his parents were ripped apart by what was explained to be undead. No more detail was given. He had to just take it and move on. Upset by this explanation, which was only to keep him from feeling more upset than he was, he left his love of the Vigil behind, taking what skills he knew and selling them. During this time, he picked up some magicks, especially destruction and illusion, learning to find creative ways to incapacitate those he hunted.

As time went on, he became a part of a group of mercenaries that he became friends with at the tavern they often waited at, creating a group that he believed to be unstoppable. And for the most part they were.

Except for their only failure, which would be their last contract.

They were hired to protect Morthal, and aid their city guard in turning away the dragon terror as long as they could. It was an unspoken truth that they were only there to prolong the wait for the townspeople to escape, to find shelter from the dragons that would surely destroy them without the dragonborn to protect them. They all knew this, but fought anyway, hoping that their luck would turn the tide

Their presence only prolonged the fight, which in retrospect was what they wanted...but for Falco it felt nothing like a victory.

After only a day or so of preparation, they struck. The battle was pitiful, people fleeing, guards valiantly falling from the strength of their fiercest foe. The group held their own for a time, but they were no match, and soon all but one fell. Falco himself.

Details of the destruction of Morthal are foggy at best. The only details that were known for sure?

1. The group had failed. Even with the combined might of the guard and the group, they weren't any sort of match for the onslaught.

2. The undead laid waste to the city, leaving no survivors amongst the townspeople.

3. The group had been slaughtered, one by one, all except for Falco. He survived the night, only because one of the men locked him in a room too keep him safe, and fought off the dragons until he fell.

Falco was the only one he knew of to walk out of the city that following morning, still in shock but also feeling something else.

A deep rooted anger, toward the dragons and those who took up arms to aid them, who had now taken all he had left He longed for something he could do to return the favor. Something to eradicate these fiends before someone else fell to the same fate.

He heard whispers of a group that was being handpicked to take on the dragon threat, as the Empire and Dominion were to embroiled in their stupid throne war to be bothered to do it themselves. They were gathering in the mountains, past the fabled 7000 steps. He knew not if they were rumor or truth, but he was boiling in his anger and need of vengeance for so long...

He was about to find out.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    @CapObvious Accepted, the only problem I have with your CC are the lenses on the bow. Optics were not researched in medieval times(which is why you don't see anyone in skyrim wearing glasses). If you wouldn't mind to change that

@Andre Marek Accepted, but I got two issues with your CC, but other than those you're back in
    Marek killed the agents during the final hours of Skyrim’s civil war, thus ending his crusade.
    The Civil war isn't over in this roleplay, although the stormcloaks have a big advantage.

Also, what is Marek's reasoning for joining the sons?

@MehrunesDagon 25% won't cut it, either remove the enhancement or add another one. I'm trying to make you realize that mehrune's dagger dealt 1% and it was a DAEDRIC ARTIFACT. Those things don't grow on trees. And 25% is insane, that means one in 4 attacks will magically kill the target regardless of where the sword lands. If that was the case she could just walk up to Alduin and slice him a couple of times and she'd end the whole war herself.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    I think I meant to put how I was not using the exact bow in that picture, as it was obviously not very lore friendly. I was just using it as an example of what I meant by a sighted bow. The sights I would be using would be more akin to iron sights in a way. Not a lensed scope.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    But thank you for the acceptance, I will work with the bow to make it friendlier to your purposes. :)

@CapObvious Accepted, the only problem I have with your CC are the lenses on the bow. Optics were not researched in medieval times(which is why you don't see anyone in skyrim wearing glasses). If you wouldn't mind to change that

@Andre Marek Accepted, but I got two issues with your CC, but other than those you're back in

The Civil war isn't over in this roleplay, although the stormcloaks have a big advantage.

Also, what is Marek's reasoning for joining the sons?

@MehrunesDagon 25% won't cut it, either remove the enhancement or add another one. I'm trying to make you realize that mehrune's dagger dealt 1% and it was a DAEDRIC ARTIFACT. Those things don't grow on trees. And 25% is insane, that means one in 4 attacks will magically kill the target regardless of where the sword lands. If that was the case she could just walk up to Alduin and slice him a couple of times and she'd end the whole war herself.

it's a critical hit not insta death

-"Silence is key, but if silence fails, use ducktape"

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    'twill be done tonight, friend. I'm also debating doing a separate character outside of our duo, that way I can have one. But that's probably unlikely.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    So, I struggle to see the need for a critical hit or insta kill in a roleplay. They are really only in skyrim because the game has the whole combat system of 1 hit=7 damage 100 damage=1 kill and such. If you look at a game that adheres to a combat system similar to an R.P. for example, assassins creed, there would be no need for an insta kill or a critical hit because it follows basic, real life fighting rules. If you stab somebody in the neck, they die, period. If you stab somebody in the toe, they live, period.

Y'catch my drift homies?

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    I agree with Valin. I see a use for that sort if thing in a gameplay setting, but it doesn't really have a purpose in a writing scenario. A "critical hit" in this kind of setting would make sense only if you hit a vital point, ad even then, it's not the sword that dictates a vital. Hitting the vital spot is based on the characters skill or luck in combat. Sliding s blade through their chest is a critical hit. Not one in every four swings, at least in this medium.

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
    Yeah, that CC is a little outdated at the moment. I'm working a new one that is much more detailed. Once it's finished I'll put it up here. As for his reasons for joining the Sons; My new CC will address it in greater detail, but suffice it to say that he realizes that the Dragon crisis is's just bad for some people, it's bad for everyone, including him. He want's to put an end to it but he knows that he can't possibly do it by himself so he is looking to the only people strictly dedicated to putting a stop to it for help.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    @mehrunes, Doom is trying to explain that he thinks your weapon is way to OP'd for this RP. Remove the enchantment and all will be fine. We really don't need enchanted weapons in this RP. It's supposed to be hard, a struggle for survival against incredible odds. If you are unfamiliar with the rules of RP then I suggest you go read this: http://skyrimforum.com/sf/threads/general-rules.15761/

You also need to keep in mind the wishes of the RP creator, that being Doom. You were accepted into this RP even though you have no prior experience. I suggest you take all advice and wishes of the creator into consideration.

ok! I just got my screenshot in the mail xD sorry that it's far away, I was hurrying. It has the West Ninja Armour, but what I think happened is that the person who made the mod must have deleted it, because I can't find it on steam, and it says I'm not subscribed, yet it is on my files and I have the armour xD so I really don't know anymore. Anyway, here it is.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412635512.846330.jpg

@mehrunes, Doom is trying to explain that he thinks your weapon is way to OP'd for this RP. Remove the enchantment and all will be fine. We really don't need enchanted weapons in this RP. It's supposed to be hard, a struggle for survival against incredible odds. If you are unfamiliar with the rules of RP then I suggest you go read this: http://skyrimforum.com/sf/threads/general-rules.15761/

You also need to keep in mind the wishes of the RP creator, that being Doom. You were accepted into this RP even though you have no prior experience. I suggest you take all advice and wishes of the creator into consideration.

Ok. Thanks :D I'll just... cry... as I delete my baby xD How about Evergleam sparkles :) is that lore friendly? He is just shiny xD

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    NOTE: This CC is based of of one by @Aden Komad, and all credit goes to him for coming up with this. Also, this CC is going to be color coded with the our dialogue colors of choice.

Tauriel Sunna'Cey and Talion Ferbraun
    The Bird and The Bear

The storm over Whiterun pours it's rain onto your head, as you push your way through the heavy door of the Bannered Mare Tavern. As you ring your water soaked cloak onto the floor, you are warmed by the large fire at the center of the room. Your ears are greeted by the sounds of loud conversation, and songs of an obscurely positioned bard. You push your way through the mindless bickering of 2 drunk Imperials, and find a seat at the oaken counter top. A young Nord woman scrubs the surface of the wood with a damp cloth, sending a gentle grin of greeting, which you kindly return. Shifting in your seat, you scan the busy room, noticing every individual person. Your eyes stop on a rather odd sight. A couple of rugged looking individuals, opposite in size, but similar in attitude.

tryndamere_and_ashe_revisted_by_arvalis-d5zgvgn.jpg

A rather large, brute of a man, with arms sternly crossed and a mammoth sized axe to his side. Next to him, a much smaller woman, with slight features of a southern Mer. Her legs crossed upon the table, arms set behind her head, a small smirk across her face. The hairs on the back of your neck stiffen in fear as you notice both of their eyes locked on you, examining you, analyzing your every look and expression.

“Don’t stare at them too long friend,” the Nord woman greeted, pulling your attention away from the duo, “They’ll think you want something.” Your arms find a place to rest at the edge of the counter, as you turn away. The woman slides a filled tankard towards you, returning to cleaning the bar top. You feel her eyes examining you, and you feel her stop her work. “Not a lot of people know about that pair,” she comments, watching you take a sip of the foamy ale, “or what they do, for that matter.”
    You look up to the woman in curiosity, as she leans in towards you. “They’re mercenaries. As long as the gold is good, they will get the job done. That’s what they are said to do.”

<:::::::::::::::::::::([)xxxxx(} -~~8~~- {)xxxxx(]):::::::::::::::::::::>

Names: Tauriel Sunna’Cey | Talion Ferbraun“What’s it matter to you?”

Aliases: The Bird and the Bear, Re and Li

Age: 24 | 30“I wouldn't ask her tha-" | “Do you want to be scalped?”

Race: Nord + Bosmer | Nord

Gender: Female | Male“That had better be some kind of joke, for your sake.”

Sexuality: Both Straight – “You’re not my type, if that’s what you’re getting at.”

Height: 5’5” | 7'4"“Last person who asked me, took a bite of Li’s axe.” | “Well, I'm taller than you.”

Weight: 120 lbs. | 315 lbs.“Are you asking for a shiv in the nethers?” | “You better get out of my face. Now.”

Religion: Both acknowledge them, but do not worship. – “I live for myself. Nobody else.”

khal_drogo_2_by_thecrow3-d4syxfp.jpg

An Idea of what Talion could Look Like

tale_as_old_as_time____by_rustikuz-d4uf1ce.jpg

An Idea of what Tauriel could look like. (Minus Beast of course XD)
    <:::::::::::::::::::::([)xxxxx(} -~~8~~- {)xxxxx(]):::::::::::::::::::::>
    Simple CC:

Names: Tauriel Sunna’Cey and Talion Ferbraun

Races: Nord + Bosmer and Nord

Ages: 24 and 30

Affiliations: Each-other

Appearance:

Tauriel
    - Built like a runner Tauriel’s lower body shows especially well the extent of her athleticism. Though toned throughout her body; her torso, shoulders, and arms are slight in comparison to her curvaceous hips and strong legs. Lithe and fluid like most of her kind Tauriel moves with a deadly grace that is more animal than Mer. She is most comfortable within the forest whether it be flexibly maneuvering through the tree branches or slinking soundlessly between thickets and shadows. Her skin is dotted with the odd freckle but otherwise, neither tan nor especially pale, is nothing of note. Large blue eyes and fluttering eyelashes allow her to play whatever part she must, flickering from innocent to deadly with startling ease. Her full, rosy lips part absently in concentration as she takes aim from the shadows, the only feature other than the button nose that is not cast in shadow by a cowl thrown over her head as she hunts. Unlike a proper lady Tauriel’s hair never quite sits perfectly. Lose brunette waves and curls always appear somewhat windswept, tousled. Falling below her breasts her hair is most often worn down though from time to time wrangled into a messy braid.

Talion - A giant among men. His stature alone not only dwarfs that of an average Imperial, but the average Nord as well. Built like a mammoth, his body flaunts the extent of strength he has always needed to possess. Every muscle worked to it’s fullest definition, and toned to their highest mass. However, his large, rather bulky nature does not change the way he moves. Like a beast on the prowl, his motions can become fluid and light. He finds himself most comfortable in thick forest, moving from shadow to shadow or tree to tree, remaining low and patient without fail. Or in open plains, charging with intimidation and a seemingly uncontrollable wrath. His skin noticeably darker than that of a normal Nord’s, covered in many scars and burns alike. All gained in battle alongside his smaller companion, or in other ways. His stern, and strong azure eyes stare from beneath the cover of his long ebony hair. Neither messy nor styled, it hangs down his back to the start of his thighs in a loose braid. A rough looking goatee outlining his stern and unimpressed frown.

Gear:

Tauriel - It is unclear how many small “tools” the Mer carries on her person as she seems to always have another weapon ready to take the place of the last. Her most prominently displayed weapon as well as the most frequented of her arsenal is her bow. Not gaudy or lavish in appearance the bow however is strikingly well made preforming with deadly precision and fluid beauty. Often poisoned or laced with one spell or another her arrows do not often match any found in the common quiver but again are made with obvious and impressive skill. Though preferring to work from afar Tauriel lacks naught for weapons that allow more of an up close and personal experience. Hidden within various folds of her costume could be found anything from daggers to throwing knives as well as a short sword of fine make. Though not many live to profess her prowess with these blades it is quite obvious as she tosses about one dagger or another that she can more than comfortably handle herself in battle.

Supple leather comfortably hugs the curves of the small mer nearly from head to feet. Deep brown leggings cover the strong legs as the first line of defense. Layering atop the leather, beginning bellow her toned rump, midway through the back of her leg, is a section of protective chainmail that wraps around to end in the same position at front of her thigh. Buckled over top, protecting the side of her legs as well as a small portion of the front are lightweight sections of metal. Similarly the same dulled grey metal is used in guards for her knees. More layers of protection are found at her hip beginning with a layer of dark brown leather again protecting her sides, more specifically her hips and a small section of her leg. Over this is leather lighter in color hidden partially beneath yet another guard, this time buckled at her hip. Shaped specifically to suit her curves the metal changes shape at her waist, rising slightly for added defense. Slung across her hip is what appears to be a sword belt but it more often used to house a quiver which alternatively may be found on her back. A select small sheathes may also be found looped around a supplementary sword belt but this is not always present. Bellow the armor of her hips is a well fitted, mid-toned leather that protects her torso. Over this may be added a number of extra pieces of armor including most commonly something of a brigandine bodice. Protecting her arms is a softer, lighter and more giving leather that seems to be in connection with that initial layer guarding her torso. Buckled to one shoulder is a small metal shoulder guard that serves without its twin as a guardian. Thrown over all of this is a dull black cloak with a cowl like hood to hide the better portion of her face from sight and sun alike.

Talion - Unlike his partner, it is very clear to see exactly what Talion has in his arsenal. He has never seen the need to try and hide his weapons, due to both their unnatural size, and the power that they possess that is commonly ignored by the Bear's opponents. It is clear to see, under very short observation, the giant's preferred weapon, is his incredibly large battle-axe Ferbraun. Standing a mere inch taller than it's wielder, this monstrous weapon is crafted from the heart of a spruce for it's massive handle, and the hardest Damascus steel, for it's incredible blade. The weapon is decorated with adornments of vibrant cloth and braids, all eluding to the countless victories the axe had won. However, this is not the end of his arsenal. At his back, the giant carries a long sword, made from matching Damascus steel, and a large shield, made from matching spruce wood.

His body is protected by what looks to be a common leather harness and greaves, but up close one can see the intricacies woven within each of it's pieces. A bare chest and shoulders, are covered with a leather set of pauldrons, trimmed with thick grey wolf fur. Down the length of the toned and muscular arms, are matching leather arm guards. His legs, covered in a dark layer of leather pants, which his leather boots, and greaves lay on top of. At his waist, the leather leg armor comes up into protecting his lower torso and hips. The last of his leather adornment, lies in his war helm. With horse hair and mountain goat horns, it projects an air of power that seems to tie in with the Nord's raw abilities.

Personality:

Tauriel
    -

Talion - Talion has often been described as a person who can be easily angered, at least to those who have offended him, his companion, or those he cares for. This behavior is also commonly seen in battle, where he can often lose control of himself. When he is not in battle, or fighting off those who anger him, he is a stoic, and stern man to all those looking on. Despite his rather intimidating disposition and looks however, he can be very welcoming, warm and caring. And though he is more often than not, quiet and wordless, when he finds himself in good company, he finds it easy to joke around, and be friendly. When he is by himself, or without anything to do, you can find him reading or working. He will read anything that can further his Forging, Metallurgy, Leather Working, and crafting skills. He could be working on any of his crafting projects as well. This ranges from simply sharpening and maintaining his gear, repairing his companion's armor, or even crafting a weapon for somebody. These skills are a testament to exactly how diligent and efficient he is when he has a job to do. This is also shown true when he is on a job searching for a bounty, or ending a bandit camp.

Skills:

Tauriel - Her skills offensively focus mainly on her marksmanship, whether that be with her bow, or with throwing knives, she is super effective with them all. Her skill with her blades, are slightly less in tune, do to her affinity to staying ‘high and dry’, however she can still be effective. Her skills with things outside of the common blade or the ranged weapon, are rather small. She does not know her way around the long blade of a great sword, and with that, can hardly swing one effectively. Outside of her obvious fighting capability, her attraction to becoming invisible in nature, is one of no comparison. She knows how to climb high into the canopy of a forest, and disappear into the high branches, but is equally as capable in the brush near the ground as well.

Talion - Outside of his training in smithing and crafting, Talion is an offensive powerhouse. His abilities with using large weapons with ease, is unparalleled. The power that he can bring with these weapons is beyond the norm. Though this does limit his movement or speed, when he wishes to become mobile, he is more than capable of doing so, but at the cost of losing some attacks. He is well trained in powerful hand to hand maneuvering, whether it be strong hits with his fists, or even throwing his opponent as far as he can. He does contain some skill with long range weapons, however, he is nothing short of a novice. Sure he can knock the arrow, but where it flies is nowhere in his control. Beyond his offensive traits, Talion is a rather skilled tracker and hunter. Though it is rather difficult under normal circumstances, he can blend in quite well with the given time. However, this has never come in handy outside of the realm of hunting, and likely never will due to his style of battle.

History: Very vague in order to limit info. Will slowly be given in the story.

They were “raised” together under grim circumstances. Their initial relationship formed around their affinity to be the targets of violence, ending with their forthcoming to become a stronger, combined force. They were inseparable, but most of all powerful together. Which pushed them to escape their tethers, and become their own people. Rounding each other out, and honing their abilities, their adolescence started with acts of thievery. For others mostly, regardless of how modest they were about it. Their reputation with the needy grew, and slowly, they became known, and eventually contacted by people willing to pay for their unique skills and techniques. This allowed them to not only grow into themselves more as people, but bond together until they were almost one singular person working towards a goal. Thieves, Bounty Hunters, and all around Mercenaries is what they have become in their days together, and they have never settled for anything less.

Image Links:

Tauriel's Armor (Not Exact, but rather Similar):
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b2/e9/cf/b2e9cfa300d4f67642c9f6d1b886d03d.jpg

Talion's Armor (Not exact, but similar in design):
    http://thedoc30427.deviantart.com/art/Fantasy-viking-set-317905231
    http://wodenswolf.deviantart.com/art/Leather-Viking-Helm-267918366

Talion's Battle Axe Ferbraun (in the warriors hand. Fairly similar to Talions):
    http://orig09.deviantart.net/5ae8/f/2007/174/3/c/armoured_jeil_by_kerembeyit.jpg

Talion's Sheild:
    http://orig14.deviantart.net/214e/f/2012/196/a/f/skull_shield_final_by_cdb_art-d57dpvg.jpg

Talion's Long Sword:
    http://longshiparmoury.deviantart.com/art/Damascus-Greatsword-165493956

Last edited:

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
    Damn... That might just be the best CC I've ever read. I really like the way that its told, as though from someone sitting next to you.

Would it be too much to ask if I could use something similar for my remake of Marek's own?

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Would it be too much to ask if I could use something similar for my remake of Marek's own?

Well, I won't say yes. But I won't say no either. I believe in originality above all else, so I'd encourage you to come up with something of your own. However, ours is based off of another too, so. Do what you will, I'm sure it'll be great.

Oh, and I'm glad that you like it so much!

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Amazing CC, Hlif and Specter, I'l add you to the character list. The RP is going to start out differently(we're gonna skip to the top of High Hrothgar) and the IC will be up soon.
    @Wolfbane post your CC as soon as possible

@MehrunesDagon sadly I'm afraid I have to let you go. Don't take this as a personal offence, or as a reflection of your roleplaying skills. This is an advanced roleplay, where you have to adapt your CC to the plot, where you have to be more realistic than in some other roleplays. It all requires coordonation and experience which you're lacking. I'm suggesting trying to get into another roleplay that is more beginner-friendly or try the pubs to improve on your writing. I also suggest learning from another players and being open to advice. And who knows, maybe a spot will open later and you can be accepted than.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Nice second person start, also don't you ever stop creating Awesomeness?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts