Conjuration Knight/Warrior

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Darkur

I have been thinking of making a new character for a while now, my idea was making a Nord or Redguard with heavy armour, focusing on stamina and a bit of magicka, using the conjure sword and bow for weapons. Does any of you have experience on this type of character, any tips?

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I have been thinking of making a new character for a while now, my idea was making a Nord or Redguard with heavy armour, focusing on stamina and a bit of magicka, using the conjure sword and bow for weapons. Does any of you have experience on this type of character, any tips?

I have used Conjuration magic but never bound sword or bow and if you want to increase your stamina, I would recommend to go to Foreholst in Riften to get the Rahgot mask which will increase your stamina 70%. Just my 2 cents ... ;)

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I've played this type of build, and my only suggestions would be A)get the first bound weapons perk, and B)watch how fast your level increases, seriously it boosts conjuration at a rather alarming rate. Other than that, it's a fun way to play

Nighthiker77

Yeah you need the adept perk for the bow and you definitely want Mystic Binding. That makes them strong enough for master. If you are throwing in atromancy, 300 magica is enough to cast 2 dremora lords and bound bow.

You will have some minor hotkey issues on pc using both bound sword and bound bow when you rapidly switch form range to mêlée. All the spells and Shield hotkey to the left hand. I would probably keep bound sword in my right hand all the time, and hotkey the shield and other spells. That is basically how I play mine, but i use Windshear, so I don't actually cast bound sword except for somewhere like the embassy.

When I really want to wreck a lot fast, I just cruise in sneak mode with dremora lord left and bound bow right. With light armor and dremoras on the ground, you will almost never have to melee unless you just want to. I would definitely consider carrying 1 good sword, dual wielding perks, and casting everything from your left hand. It you get buried or overwhelmed with magic damage, pull the shield with magic resistance enchantment and elemental resistance perks. Its a very versatile and unstoppable build once you have twin dremora lords, dual wield acceleration, and an ok shield with resist magic and elements.

You will be full strength by the 30s in whichever style you favor first, strong enough to play on master at any level, and just add skills as you please.

I started with archery, sneak, Conjuration, and illusion, then added light armor, smithing, block, 1h, and put perks in dual wield as soon as I could. My 1h is only 79 now but with a sword and dagger showing around 100 damage each, I can cut down a dragon priest in 4 dual power attacks, and Draugr Death overlords maybe 3, deathlords 2, and just about anything in 1 with a sneak bonus.

Nighthiker77

Also hit High Gate Ruins for flaming familiar and the - 20% conjuration /illusion /alteration dragon priest mask(heavy) , and fort Amol for bound bow.

I would also use a forsworn or ancient nord bow until you can cast bound bow. You shouldn't have any trouble casting bound sword right off the bat at level 1. I've never tried it(don't need to with an Altmer), but you might be able to wear that mask with a hood. If so, you should be able to cast it with both equipped and conjuration skill in the 30s or 40s I think.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts