Complete power leveling guide

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ruddy88

Complete Power Leveling Guide.
All skills to level 100
This guide was made for Xbox however the principles apply to all platforms.

Hi guys, I thought it was about time I did my part and contributed to the pool of knowledge circulating the internet.

There are plenty of guides and video tut's on how to max out certain skills but I haven't yet seen a really good complete set that covers every skill in one location. I did notice theres a work in progress on these forums for video guides but this is for people who like me, would rather print out than starting and pausing videos and chewing up precious bandwidth.
So without further adieu, I give you, my "Complete power leveling guide to Skyrim".

For quick navigation press Ctrl+F and type in the corresponding code to jump to that section.
However, I suggest reading the disclaimer first for notes and tips that apply throughout the entirity of this guide.

[1.0] Disclaimer
[1.1] ENCHANTMENT & SMITHING
[1.2] HEAVY ARMOR & LIGHT ARMOR
[1.3] BLOCK
[1.4] TWO-HANDED, ONE-HANDED & ARCHERY
[1.5] SNEAK
[1.6] LOCKPICKING
[1.7] PICKPOCKET
[1.8] SPEECH
[1.9] ALCHEMY
[2.0] MAGIC SCHOOLS (Destruction, Restoration, Alteration, Conjuration & Illusion)

Now firstly, the easiest way is of course using the console to modify your character to having every skill, every perk, 10 billion magicka, god mode enabled etc etc, but this is much harder to do on Xbox or PS3 (you can convert game saves to a pc version of the game, make the changes then convert it back but this isnt a viable option for everyone) and besides, I for one get a much greater sense of satisfaction by "training" my skills up.

Ok, before we start, theres a few things I want to mention first, lets call this section 'Disclaimer'

[1.0] DISCLAIMER

If your aim is to max out EVERY skill, then I strongly suggest getting ENCHANTING to level 100 first and getting the first perk in the tree fully upgraded, this gives you the option to create enchanted sets that will make other skills easier to level eg, when levelling any of the magic schools you can enchant a robe/armor, a hood, a necklace and a ring with 25% magicka cost reduction each (100% in total) meaning no magicka will be used when casting, making the levelling process much quicker.

I also strongly suggest buying the house in WHITERUN (Breezehome) as it is close to all the merchants you need aswell as an alchemy station and an enchanting station in the castle, It also gives you somewhere to store any enchanted equipment you create for future use rather than carrying it everywhere with you.

Whenever you play through the game, its a good idea to always pick up any ingredients, jewellery, precious stone (amethyst, emerald etc) and soul gems aswell any ingots or crafting parts, Every few mission just dump them in one of the containers in your house, this will save hassles with trying to find merchants to sell required items to you later on.

Many skills like enchanting, alchemy and smithing, involve a LOT of waitng around
for stores to replenish there stock.
If you are on xbox, then as soon as you hit 'A' to start waiting, press the middle Xbox button, the xbox window will popup but you will the timer clicking over faintly in the background, it ticks over much faster than normal, saving you a bit of time (trust me its worth getting the hang of).

There will also be a lot of stuff you want to sell after crafting, mixing potions, enchanting
etc, If you have finished the thieves guild then I recommend going there as TONILLIA
has a high amount of gold and when youve restored the guild there will be extra fences
available to sell too.

Now that thats said and done, lets move on to the skills.

[1.1] ENCHANTMENT & SMITHING

These skills are best levelled at the same time and will also earn you a TONNE of money.
The only problem is that you will need a few thousand to invest at the start.
It goes like this.
First off, try and find or buy an enchanted weapon that paralyses, or at least does fire damage or something, you will need to then disenchant it at an enchanting station (there is one in the castle at whiterun, its in a room to the right of the Jarls throne) to learn its enchanment, paralyse is one of the better ones as it will make you more gold.
You will need a follower, Lydia would be the best choice as she will probably already be at your breezehome house or if you havent purchased that she should be just wandering around the castle somewhere, if you dont have lydia, then you should really play a little longer before trying to max your skills anyway.

Once you have some sort of enchantment you can use on a weapon, go to Whiterun, see Adrianne (the female blacksmith at the city entrance) and buy all of her iron ingots and leather.
Take the leather to the tanning rack and turn it into leather strips (this is cheaper than buying the strips, its all about saving!)
Now, you will need to repeat this process until you cant carry any more, so just keep waiting for 48 hours and she will replenish her stock.

Once you have a fair amount of iron ingots and leather strips (basically stock up until you are at max carry capacity) walk over to the forge and create as many iron daggers as you can.
This should increase your smithing skill quite a lot (but youll probably have to reapeat all of this a few times before you get to level 100, it wll be worth it though).
The unfortunate thing is that the daggers will weigh more than the ingots and leather did, so now you will be over encumbered, so get your follower to share the burden just like sam and frodo did, talk to her while she is following you and tell her you want to trade some items, you will be able to place items into her inventory, just do the same thing to take them back off her.

OK, thats smithing taken care of, now you need to go to DRAGONSREACH, the castle in whiterun, find the enchanting station. Theres is a wizard (forgot his name) in robes who reminds me of john malkovich, he will sell you soul gems which you will need for enchanting. DO NOT waste your money on the GRAND and GREATER soul gems, just buy the PETTY and LESSER gems, they will still earn you a good profit. if your lazy, buy the ones that have souls in them, if you want to save even more money, then buy the empty ones and go fill them yourself. Either way, stock up the same way as before, waiting 48 hours each time to replenish his stock.
Dont worry about becoming over encumbered at this stage because the enchanting station is right next to you.

Now its as simple as going to the table, enchanting all your iron daggers with paralyse or whatever you have.
TAKE NOTE, when you enchant a weapon, most enchantments have a slider, you can move the slider left for a more powerful effect that doesnt last as long or has less uses, or move it to the right for a weaker effect that lasts longer or has more uses, ALWAYS push the slider all the way to left, when calculating the value of the piece the game only looks at the power of the enchantment, not the amount of uses, so the stronger the effect the better.
Dont forget to enchant all the daggers yoor follower is carrying, then give them back to her so you can run.
Now head off to whichever merchant you like best and start selling, remembering that you can wait 48 hours after selling to someone and their gold will be reset aswell.
The best place IMO is the THIEVES GUILD if youve restored it as theres a few extra fences there and Tonilia has a gold stash of 4000+.

Repeat this whole process until you have level 100 in smithing and enchanting, aswell as a hefty collection of gold septims.

[1.2] HEAVY ARMOR & LIGHT ARMOR

This ones pretty simple really, set yourself with a full set of either heavy or light armor depending on which you want to level up, or a mixture of both if you want to do both of them. Now the only way to level these skills up is to be hit, a lot. You can go and find any enemy and just let them pummel you, the stronger they are the more the skill will go up, but its better to go the safer option, so go find yourself a mudcrab or a sluaghterfish.

If you go west from riverwood, just near the GUARDIAN STONES (the 3 standing stones you first encounter at the beginning of the game) youll see a large lake on the map, at the very top edge of that lake and a little to the left there is a single mudcrab that almost always spawns for me. There is also a slaughterfish which can attack you in shallow waters so you can still heal with restoration magic.

TIP: If you've alreday maxxed enchanting first like I said, then you can enchant your armor and your helmet, along with a necklace and a ring, with 25% reduced cost for restoration magic, now dual cast HEALING and you should be recovering 16-20 pts of health a second, even on higher difficulties that should be enough to keep you alive against a single mudcrab or slaughterfish, also increasing your restoration skill. You could probably just use a rubber band on
the controller and go do something else but it would pay to stay closeby and just check, the last thing you want is to come back 3 hours later to find your rubber band slipped off and the mudcrab got the better of you.

Once your done, kill the mudcrab, throw it on the BBQ and invite some friends around for sunday lunch!

[1.3] BLOCK

Block is pretty much the same as above except that you cannot use restoration magic at the same time as blocking.
You still want to find a mudcrab, but this time try and corner it, rubber band your controller so your constantly blocking but make sure the mudcrab cant get around the side of you, mudcrabs usually hang around rocks so this shouldnt be too difficult.
Instead of using restoration magic just bring a few potions, even while blocking you will still take some damage especially on higher difficulties.

If you have a decent shield (deadric, enhanced) then you should have no worries setting it master difficulty, whenever your health drops down you can just backpedal and let your health regenerate to save on potions, mudcrabs arent exactly nimble creatures so its quite easy to avoid attacks until your health is full again.
Unfortunately I havent yet figured out an easier way to improve this skill.

[1.4] TWO-HANDED, ONE-HANDED & ARCHERY

Pretty simple ones but they are time consuming, which is a shame considering they are the ones most people will want to level up first.

Buy a horse (or steal one if your so inclined), Find a quiet spot and run your horse into a corner, get out your weapon of choice and start hacking/shooting.
If your trying to improve ARCHERY then be sure to stock up on arrows, and you will need A LOT!
Set the difficulty to MASTER, that way your horse can take more of a beating, use a weak weapon, this will mean you wont earn as much EXP but you also wont kill the horse as quickly meaning you dont have to stop and WAIT as often.

Whenever your horse gets low on health, either heal it with your magic or just wait 1 hour and it will be fully healed.

For ARCHERY, I suggest using trainers if you have the coin as this is a much slower skill to level.
You can also SNEAK attack the horse to gain EXP in sneak aswell, but you will need to wait in between attacks to become hidden again.

[1.5] SNEAK

The sneak skill is one of the easiest skills to level, offering two easy ways to do it.
The first way, which is better for lower levels, is to steal/buy a horse (this horse will go through hell before we're done here).
I usually fast travel to the whiterun stables, buy a horse there, then go to wall of the castle directly behind the stables, there is some rocks against the wall making a good place to corner your horse in.

Now set the difficulty to MASTER, this makes the horse able to take much more damage from you.
Dismount, go into sneak mode and go behind your horse, then smack the living crap out of it. After each hit, wait until you go hidden again (only takes a second or two usually) then hit it again.

At lower levels this should increase your level after every hit well up until the 50's.
At any stage if your horse gets low on health, simply 'wait' one hour and it will be fully recovered.
It will probably pay off to only use a basic iron dagger, and to not activate the 15x sneak damage perk at this stage.

Once it starts taking awhile to gain levels, move to OPTION TWO.

This second way can be used from the start, but I just find it quicker to get to level 50ish by doing the sneak attack way first then finishing off with this way.
Find a guard that is stationed somewhere, not one that roams around (theres one in whiterun just outside of Belethors General Goods), Go into sneak mode, find a corner or a wall that you can run into that is still close to the guard, then wrap a rubber band around your controller keeping the joystick pushed up so that you just keep sneak-running into the wall.
The game registers this as a valid sneak and will slowly level you up. Go find something else to do, make some lunch, have some tea, or do what I do, write a tutorial (illusions at level 57 so I have a little while to go yet).

This way does take some time, but requires no effort from you, just be careful on Xbox, the controllers shut off after awhile if you dont move them, not sure if that feature can be turned off (i used a wired controller so it doesnt happen to me), if not, just go in and pause/unpause every now and then.

[1.6] LOCKPICKING

This one is a bit time consuming but relatively easy to do.
Start by going to the thieves guild fence TONILIA, or any other merchant who sells lockpicks (preferably in lots of 30 not just a few).
Buy all of them, then wait 48 hours, then buy more, so on and so forth til you have about a thousand (youll probably still need more).

Now find a master lock that hasnt been picked (the training chests in the thieves guild are perfect, if you have already opened it then you will need to find another or wait for it to reset, I think it takes a little over 30 game days but im not sure on that).

Once youve found a MASTER lock, go into the lockpicking minigame, make sure the starting position is NOT going to open it, you want it to be in a position where the lock doesnt move at all. Now simply put a rubber band around the right joystick and go spend some time with your girlfriend while your character breaks all their lockpicks.
When you break a lockpick you net a small amount of EXP, its not nearly as much as successful lockpicks but this way you dont have to go finding new locks all the time, and you can automate the process with a rubberband while you do something else.

The reason I say to use a master lock is so that the lockpicks break quicker, the same reason for being in a position where the tumbler doesnt move, its quicker, I wouldnt want you spending TOO much time with the missus when theres dragons about.

When you run out of lockpicks, buy more until your at level 100.
Just remember to refill your supply before you go crawling through dungeons, you dont want to miss out on yet another elven dagger of sapping for your collection all because you forgot to bring your lockpicks.

[1.7] PICKPOCKET

This one im really not too sure on.
I had read that you could plant arrows on a person then pickpocket them back, since they have no weight they are easy to get back, but since theres so many of them its supposed to give a massive increase to EXP, this however, has not worked for me, either that was wrong, or im doing it wrong, or an update fixed that, Im not sure.
So Id be happy to hear others methods for this one.

My method however, is as follows.
If youve already got your enchanting to level 100, then make a set of gear that increases your pickpocketing.
That should be a necklace, a ring, gloves/gauntlets, and I cant remember the last piece (helmet?).
Now just cruise around a town and pickpocket people. Most items should have a 90% chance to steal, I found that even when my pickpocket level was very low and no perks were assigned to that tree, that I would still get a 90% success chance for many valuable items, rings, necklaces, even some weapons.
Gold however, is not so great, the chances of getting away with it are usually 0% unless its a small amount (there is a formula but I do not know it).

This one might be good for trainers to help with.
I will get back to you if i find a better method.

[1.8] SPEECH

Very easy skill to get up!
Go to RIFTEN, go to the black briar meadery and speak with UNGRIEN.
Ask him what he thinks of MAVEN BLACK BRIAR and then choose 'Come on, get the truth off your chest" [PERSUADE].
This option will only come up if you are over level 25 in speech already, if you are not however, you can bribe him for a small sum, this will also increase your speech, and you should be able to pickpocket the gold back off him as its only a low amount.

After you do this, speak to him again, and the same options will come up, you can keep repeating this, reaching level 100 in about half an hour.
If you are under level 25 in speech and dont have the gold to bribe, you can also give a gold coin to a beggar, this will give you the "GIFT OF CHARITY" bonus for a short time, which adds +10 to speech, that should get you over the 25 mark.

[1.9] ALCHEMY

Alchemy is a great skill to get up if you want to be ridiculously overpowered, so it may be one that you do early on along with SMITHING and ENCHANTING.
I wont go into all of that here but theres plenty of tutorials on getting the maximum damage from weapons.

As far as leveling ALCHEMY up, its as simple as make potions.
So head off to good ol' WHITERUN again, and this time go to the alchemy shop, I cant remember the name but it's the next shop over from BELETHORS GENERAL GOODS.
Make sure youve got some cash (If you did the ENCHANTING and SMITHING leveling then you should have plenty to spare).
Buy ALL the ingredients from the lady merchant, then wait 48 hours (you can do this in the store, it doesnt count as trespassing so long as its trading hours when you start and finish waiting. Use the xbox fast wait technique I mentioned at the beginning to speed this up).

Keep buying as much ingredients as you can, when you play through missions, pick up any ingredients you find, keep them in a container in your house and just keep stock piling until you have heaps.
Now you just find an alchemy station, plenty of them around, there is one in BREEZEHOME, your house in WHITERUN if you've purchased this upgrade (There is a way to purchase houses and upgrades and keeping the money you spent, search for 'buy house for free, or free house glitch')
At this stage, its probably a good idea to jump on google or search these forums for a 'VALUABLE POTIONS LIST' as not every combination of ingredients will work.

Potions work like this:
Each ingredient has 4 effects. One can be found out by eating the ingredient, the rest can only be found by making potions and discovering their effect.
So start by eating a bunch of different ingredients to reveal some of their effects, be careful though, many can damage your health.
Once you have a few revealed, start making potions by matching up similar effects, so if two ingredients both have an effect of paralysis, then combining those two in a potion will create a potion of paralysis. By combining a third with these could make a more advanced potion if that hird ingredient shares a different effect with one of the first two.
for example:

Ingredient A has paralysis, fortify health, frost resist, and fire resist.
Ingredient B has Paralysis, Fortify Smithing, invisibility and damage stamina
Ingredient C has Invisibility, Fortify magicka, fortify destriction and damage health.

A and B both share paralysis, whereas B and C share Invisibility.
So this would create a potion that causes paralysis AND inivisibility, which is not much use to you, but would probably sell for a lot, more to the point, any unknown effects that are now used will be unlocked (so if you didnt know that ingredient C and B had invisibility, it would now be unlocked). Any effects that you unlock will appear in the panel to your left and will show all te ingredients you have that have that effect (so long as youve unlocked it).

Combining two known effect ingredients will guarantee you a potion, and by combining them with a third ingredient gives a chance that youll unlock another effect, if it doesnt, you still get the original potion, then just try again with another ingredient, it doesnt take long before you have most of the effects unlocked.

Once you have most of the effects unlocked, just make as many potions as you can, trying to create the more valuable ones first (advanced potions with multiple effects generally sell much better).
By doing this you can make an incredible amount of cash very quickly.

If this has all been too confusing for you, dont stress, as I said earlier you can always just search the forums for a potions list (theres plenty out there), this will guarantee more potent and valuable potions and reduce the amount of failed creations.
You can also buy potion recipes from most alchemy vendors, but these will often be basic potions, useful for unlocking effects but not as lucrative for money making.

Im not sure if more valuable potions will net you more EXP or not, but either way, just keep making potions, buying ingredients, and repeating until you get to level 100.
Very well worth it if you want quick cash or if you want to massively overpower your daedric weapons!

And that brings me to the last section...

[2.0] MAGIC SCHOOLS (Destruction, Restoration, Alteration, Conjuration & Illusion)

All the magic schools are pretty much the same when it comes to leveling up, you need to use that school of magic to gain exp. However, certain spells will not give you EXP unless they hit a target, others will not work unless you are in combat, others (like equilibirum) will not give any EXP at all.
But basically, you want to create magic "suits"; sets of armor or robes that will reduce the cost of magic casting to 0, that way you do not have to recharge your magicka, or take potions, or wait.

First you'll need the following.
Enchanting must be on level 100 already with the first perk fully upgraded.
You also need 1 of each of the following for each school you want to level up.

1x ring
1x necklace
1x helmet/hood
1x armor/robes

If you want to level up every school then you will need 5 of each, one for each school (unless you have the enchantment perk that allows two enchantments, if you do you will only need 3 of each of the above, 2 of those will double up)

Next you want to go to the enchanting table at DRAGONSREACH, thats the castle at the top of WHITERUN. speak to the wizard there and buy any grand soul gems filled with a grand soul. you will need 1 for each item, so you may need to wait 48 hours for him to replenish his stock (again, see the top disclaimer for tips on fast waiting for xbox).
You will also need to have already disenchanted an item that has fortify whatever magic school your leveling. If you havent, check around the shops for rings or gauntlets that have it, Adrianne often has armor pieces with these enchantments.

NOTE: Make sure the enchantment is the single enchantment, and not the double that you see on mage robes.
EG: A pair of NOVICE ROBES OF DESTRUCTION will show an enchantment of % fortify destruction and %magicka regeneration.
A pair of LEATHER GAUNTLETS OF DESTRUCTION will only show the % fortify destruction.
You need the second one, the reason being is that the first one is classed as one enchantment when you disenchant it, but it enchants weaker, so without potions you will only get 15% fortify destruction whereas the second one will give 25%, we want the 25% so that when all 4 pieces are worn you have 100% fortify, meaning it costs nothing to cast.
I hope that made sense.

Anyway, once you have the required armor pieces, the soul gems, and the disenchant items, go ahead and create a full set.
NOTE: Its best to have the enchantment perk that allows two enchantments on one item, this is essential, when making your destruction set, pair each destruction enchantment with restoration, this will be explained shortly.

So lets say were focusing on alteration
You should end up with:

1x Leather Helmet with 25% fortify alteration
1x Leather Armor with 25% fortify alteration
1x Silver Necklace with 25% fortify alteration
1x Silver Ring with 25% fortify alteration

congratulation, you can now cast ANY alteration spell and it wont cost ANY magicka.
Now, you just need to know which spells to cast and where to cast them, ill start with the easiest.

DESTRUCTION AND RESTORATION.
Now I mentioned just before that when making your set of armor to combine restoration and destruction together so that you can cast both for no magicka, the reason should be pretty obvious, destruction kills, restoration heals, they cancel each other out.

So we're going to grab our trusty steed (horse) and find somewhere quiet. make sure you are wearing the armor you just created, equip FROSTBITE (8 frost damage per second) on one hand and HEALING HANDS (8 pts heal per second), then use our good old rubber bands to keep both magics going, make sure you are actually hitting your horse with it though, sometimes it does glitch up and even though your right in front of the horse it doesnt hit it, wasted a good couple of hours and didnt realise.

Now just leave it an go study calculus for awhile, you should come back to a nice level 100 in restoration and destruction.
This does take some time as you are using very low level spells, its good practice to check on it every now and then if possible as rubber bands can slip off and youll end up just killing the horse, or controllers auto turn off (I think this can be turned off from the xbox dashboard).

ALTERATION
This ones pretty easy too but takes the longest, you actually have a choice here, you can sit there and cast your highest spell over and over but your fingers will get sore, or just get DETECT LIFE. This is an ADEPT spell so it wont become available until your alteration level is higher, or if you get lucky and find it in a chest, it can also be obtained from completing the quest "INFILTRATION".

If you do get it, then its as simple as fast travelling to a town and using rubber bands to constantly dual cast it while wearing your fortify alteration armor.
If you dont have it, then just use whatever armor spells you have (oakflesh, stoneflesh) until your at a sufficient level to buy it from the mages college.

The reason I say detect life is best is because you can walk away and let it constantly cast.
DESPITE what some people say, EQUILIBRIUM does not give any EXP, it can be paired with a restoration spell but you will only gain exp in restoration, your better off pairing restoration with destruction and dual casting detect life for alteration.

ILLUSION & CONJURATION
Remember to equip your fortified set of armor first.
Illusion and conjuration are a little bit tougher, at least with the spells I had anyway.
They require you to be there constantly holding and releasing the triggers as theres no spells that can be cast constantly unlike healing hands or detect life from other schools.

For illusion use COURAGE against your horse, its a novice spell and it doesnt require you to be in combat, also your horse will not run away or flee from its use.
As you gain levels check the college Illusion trainer for better spells, I switched to PACIFY and continued using that near my horse. Dual casting will double the exp gain speeding up the process. It only took about 15-20 minutes to get to level 20 to level 100 doing this.
CLAIRVOYANCE is a constant cast spell but it didnt seem to give any EXP, or if it did then it was so minute that I didnt notice.

For conjuration I did the same thing but I used SOUL TRAP, you can use this against your horse constantly and it will net you big EXP, at early level you gain a level with every dual cast, this one was much quicker than Illusion, I didnt swicth spells at all an was done in ten minutes. DO NOT use soul trap against an NPC, even though it does no damage, they will attack you.
You can also use bound sword/axe however these will only give you EXP during combat.
One way around this is to find animals in the wild and jump on rocks out of reach to them, or find slaughterfish in lakes but stand just out of the water.
There is also a place north of WHITERUN called SILENT MOON CAMP, if you clear the bandits first then look south you should see some mammoths, attack one then find the small shack back at the camp, you can stand inside there and the mammoths cannot attack you but you will still be in combat, then just cast your bound sword/axe etc spells to gain EXP.

And thats it!
Theres my guide on easy power leveling, im sure theres other ways and id be interested in hearing them, I know theres plenty of guides out theres but some of my ways are a little different, and I've tried to explain it as detailed as I could and also bundle it all into one guide.

Many of these tips have been inspired by others, Unfortunately I cannot remember where I'd originally heard about them so I cannot give credit, but there has been no blatant copy and paste or disrepectful plaiarism here.

I have written this entire thing from memory so some names or stats might be slightly out.
I hope someone finds this useful and that I've been able to give something back after all the help i've been given in the past.

just remember, Giants have feelings too...

Happy adventuring!

For any questions or comments feel free to email me at:
damon.rudd@hotmail.com

Necromis

Not a bad little guide has some good suggestions. One thing to note there is both an alchemy station and enchanting table for free just outside riverwood in Anise's cabin/shack. Incase you don't wanna use the other locations. Lets you do some quick leveling.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Like, Wow, the game has been out for over 6 months & you decide to do a guide now.

Obviously you didn't think to check the Guides & Tutorials first before posting to see if any of the " Guides " you were going to post were already done.

Well the Smithing one is obsolete with the 1.5 patch. Making Iron Daggers isn't viable any more....OOOPPS.... You got that one wrong...

The How to get 100 Speech Guide has already been done by Stone & can be found here.....

Glitch - [Guide] How to get 100 Speech | Fast & Efficient | | Skyrim Forums

Enchanting has already been done & can be found here........

The Ultimate Enchanting Guide | Skyrim Forums

There is already a couple of Guides on Alchemy & Ingredient Effects which can be found here.......

Spoiler - Alchemy Effects | Skyrim Forums

and here..........

Spoiler - Ingredients Effects | Skyrim Forums

As well as a Most Valuable Potions Guide that can be found here........

Most Valuable Potions | Skyrim Forums

Block has already been done & can be found here......
[Guide] How to get 100 Block | Skyrim Forums

Necromis

I'm sure they probaby knew that. I think they were just trying to lump them all into one place together to be helpful. Also really just a minor change to a couple things post 1.5 would still make things work. I mean you could do the leather bracers and a different enchantment to make it be a bit of a better guide. Let's at least try to be positive instead of bashing. Great effort even though most are covered in single guides around the guide forum.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I wasn't bashing as you call it, I was stating Facts. The majority of these people breeze in after the game has been out for months, post a " Guide " that has already been covered or a series of Guides all in one post that has already been covered singularly then breeze out & people still say WOW what a wonderful guide.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Seriously if a person wants to power level then the fastest way is to use the Helgen Glitch to start with... You follow Hadaver in Helgen until he crouches down & tells you to kill the bear. Instead of killing the bear you crouch behind him at hit him with whatever weapon you want or use magic or whatever. You can level you sneak really fast this way as well as other skills.

Then once out of Helgen you sell, bribe, intimidate & whatever else to boost your speech to 25 then go to Riften & do the How to get 100 Speech Guide

Once you have done that you go do the Discerning the Transmundane Quest & get the Oghima Infinium. Then buy a house & do the Oghima Glitch Glitch - New Oghima dupe. | Skyrim Forums

& you will be level 81 with all skills at 100. You can put the perks where you want.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
wow....way to get all butt hurt b/c someone is encroaching on your territory

Notmy420

Like, Wow, the game has been out for over 6 months & you decide to do a guide now.

Obviously you didn't think to check the Guides & Tutorials first before posting to see if any of the " Guides " you were going to post were already done.

Well the Smithing one is obsolete with the 1.5 patch. Making Iron Daggers isn't viable any more....OOOPPS.... You got that one wrong...

The How to get 100 Speech Guide has already been done by Stone & can be found here.....

Enchanting has already been done & can be found here........

The Ultimate Enchanting Guide | Skyrim Forums

There is already a couple of Guides on Alchemy & Ingredient Effects which can be found here.......

Spoiler - Alchemy Effects | Skyrim Forums

and here..........

Spoiler - Ingredients Effects | Skyrim Forums

As well as a Most Valuable Potions Guide that can be found here........

Most Valuable Potions | Skyrim Forums

Block has already been done & can be found here......
[Guide] How to get 100 Block | Skyrim Forums

/end nerdrage or what? Shutup scrub, this guy knows there's guides for the same plops. He just put them all into one trying to be helpful so go be a douchebag somewhere else nerd.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Lets not flame on these forums.... you both have valid points... his that the info was already here and his interest that it gets pointed out. Skyrim Guide Compilation | Skyrim Forums

And yours that its all in one concise place. Its a good guide, perhaps a nod to the ones that came before would be nice. But we don't need to hate on each other. Lets just get along. Its the thing special about our forums. Lets keep it that way.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I'm sorry if I offended you 420, I will take it under advisement.................... When Hell freezes over...lol

Necromis

agreed, no flaming necessary, we can all disagree peacefully and still appreciate what the OP was intending. Purp I agree probably if he took a tad more time and credited some of the original authors it might have been a little less offensive to some others. However, as noted it is a very good effort and a very complete list of some great guides. Just some minor errors like the post 1.5 smithing.

So OP as said, great guide, and possibly next time just credit the others who have created the individual guides. Please fell free to join in and post on other threads, too.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts