Spoiler Complete list of spider formulas?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sarcron

I looked on the wikis and couldn't find it, but does anyone have a complete list of every kind of spider formula? I know the ruby/pod ones create flame and sapphire/pod create frost and what not, but what about the other formulas? Also, could you list the effects of each spider along with the formula?

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Wait wait wait....spider formulas? Do you mean to say that spiders can be made? Aren't there enough spiders in the game??? I keep killing them, and they keep coming back, why would I want to make more?!?!?! They're big!! And scary!! I will freely admit I screamed like a little girl when I first did the opening quest, and I'm not ashamed!!

Please tell me this is a PC mod thing so I don't have this keeping me up at night....

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
It's not a pc mod. Lol.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Wow I totally missed this lol. But given that I'm deathly afraid of spiders, I'm totally ok with that lol

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Amethysts give you shock variations and emeralds give you poison variations. Other than that, just follow the book's formulas to get cloaked, jumping, and exploding spiders—just substitute rubies with the other gems. Oh, and as far as I can tell, flawless gems give you twice as many spiders.

jaykayii

Ruby + Albino Spider Pod = Jumping Flame Spider
Ruby + Damaged Albino Spider Pod = Exploding Flame Spider
Ruby + Salt Pile + Albino Spider Pod = Flame Cloaked Spider

If you substitute the Ruby for the other gems you will get:
Sapphire = Frost
Amethyst = Shock
Emerald = Poison

Like the Spider Experiment Notes Say, Garnets and Diamonds don't work.
Flawless Gems give you double the spiders.
The only other things that I've found that work are;

Any Soul Gem + Albino Spider Pod = Mind Control Spider
Dwarven Oil + Albino Spider Pod = Oil Spider

I particularly like the oil spider. When it moves it leaves a trail of oil behind it like a wick so if you set fire to the oil trail the Oil Spider explodes like a bomb.

Sarcron

Awesome, thanks for the list! I'm particularly interested in the oil spiders+flaming explosive spiders. I just need to find a way to gather a lot more pods/damaged pods.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts